Housing Act of 1955, Hearing Before a Subcommitee of ..., 84-1 on S.789, S.1022, S.1412, S.1501 ..., May 10 ... 20, 1955
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1955 - 627 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional Administrator Agency amended amount applications appropriated approved assistance Association authority believe better bill Board bonds borrowing buildings capital Chairman charge cities COLE college housing colleges and universities Commissioner committee communities Congress construction continue contract Cooperative Corporation cost course direct educational effect existing facilities families farm Federal Federal Government financing Force funds give going Government grants higher Home Housing Act improvements income increase institutions interest interest rate issued legislation limitation loans means ment military million mortgage municipalities necessary Office operation Park Mutual Homes percent period present President problem projects proposed public housing question reasonable recommendation record respect Secretary Senator CAPEHART Senator FULBRIGHT Senator SPARKMAN statement tion Treasury units University Water
13. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations to be issued hereunder and for such purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
14. lappuse - If any provision of this Act or the application of such provision to any person or circumstances shall be held invalid, the remainder of the Act, and the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby.
16. lappuse - In the performance of, and with respect to, the functions, powers, and duties...
351. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of such notes or other obligations.
8. lappuse - Insurance Fund. The principal of, and interest paid and to be paid on, debentures...
507. lappuse - first mortgage" means such classes of first liens as are commonly given to secure advances (including but not limited to advances during construction) on, or the unpaid purchase price of, real estate under the laws of the State in which the real estate is located, together with the credit...
19. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
13. lappuse - Each such obligation shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States of comparable maturities as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of the obligation of the Corporation.
19. lappuse - ... to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act. as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act.
99. lappuse - No institution shall be eligible to become a member of, or a nonmember borrower of, a Federal Home Loan Bank if, in the judgment of the board, its financial condition is such that advances may not safely be made to such institution or the character of its management or its homefinancing policy is inconsistent with sound and economical home financing, or with the purposes of this Act.