To Amend the Older Americans Act of 1965: Hearings, Ninety-second Congress, First [and Second] Session[s] on H.R. 12017 and Related Bills ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972 - 1399 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities Administration adult agencies assistance Association become benefits Center Chairman Chicago client Committee concern Conference Congress continue cost Council course Department designed direct economic effective efforts elderly employment established evaluation experience facilities fact Federal field funds given going Government groups hospital housing important improve income increase individual Institute interest issues kind living major means measure meet ment mental million needs nursing homes Office older Older Americans older persons opportunity organizations pension percent persons physical planning population present President problems professional programs question recommendations responsibility retirement senior citizens serve Social Security Social Security Administration society staff tion transportation United University Welfare workers York
464. lappuse - State plan approved under subsection (a) , finds that (1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the provisions of subsection (a), or (2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision...
464. lappuse - Federal funds under this title, and (ii) provide satisfactory assurance that such fiscal control and fund accounting procedures will be adopted as may be necessary to assure proper disbursement of, and accounting for, Federal funds paid under this title to the State, including...
19. lappuse - General's reservation of any amount under this section may be amended by him, either upon approval of an amendment of the application or upon revision of the estimated cost of construction of the facility.
14. lappuse - State's plan approved under section 5 shall be available for reallotment from time to time, on such dates during such year as the Commissioner may fix, to other States in proportion to the original allotments to such States under...
152. lappuse - Nation are entitled to, and it is the joint and several duty and responsibility of the governments of the United States and of the several States and their political subdivisions to assist our older people to secure equal opportunity to the full and free enjoyment of the following objectives: (1) An adequate income in retirement in accordance with the American standard of living.
464. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Administrator shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) as are found by the Administrator to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
464. lappuse - State agency shall not make further payments under this part to specified local agencies affected by the failure) until he is satisfied that there is no longer any such failure to comply.
17. lappuse - General upon his determination that "(1) the applicant meets the eligibility conditions set forth in subsection (b) ; "(2) the application contains or is supported by reasonable assurances that (A) for not less than ten years after completion of construction, the facility will be used for the purposes...
464. lappuse - State plan for purposes of this title which (1) establishes or designates a single State agency as the sole agency for administering or supervising the administration of the plan, which agency shall be the agency primarily responsible for coordination of State programs and activities related to the purposes of this...