Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ABM systems accordance activities additional Agency agreed amendment America Annex Antarctica application Article carried celestial bodies Charter circuit components concerning Conference consider consultation continue Contracting Parties Convention cooperation Council Country Date of Deposit Delegation deploy Depositary Governments designated devices Direct Communications Link disarmament earth effective enter into force entry equipment established exercise explosions further ICBM including the moon instruments of ratification interests Interim Agreement Italy launchers limitations matters means measures ment missile Moscow necessary negotiations notice notification nuclear nuclear weapons objectives obligations observers operation Organization outer space Panama paragraph Party undertakes peaceful purposes possible present Treaty principles procedures Protocol provisions radars Ratification of Accession referred regard relating request respect scientific Secretary Security side signatory Signature signed Soviet Socialist Republics statement station submarines terminal territory tion understand undertakes Union of Soviet United Nations Washington weapons
67. lappuse - ... 2. This Treaty shall be subject to ratification by signatory States. Instruments of ratification and instruments of accession shall be deposited with the Governments of the United States of America, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, which are hereby designated the Depositary Governments.
106. lappuse - The Governments of the United States of America, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, hereinafter referred to as the "Original Parties", Proclaiming as their principal aim the speediest possible achievement of an agreement on general and complete disarmament under strict international control in accordance with the objectives of the United Nations which would put an end to the armaments race and eliminate the incentive...
46. lappuse - The Security Council shall be so organized as to be able to function continuously. Each member of the Security Council shall for this purpose be represented at all times at the seat of the organization.
63. lappuse - Seeking to achieve the discontinuance of all test explosions of nuclear weapons for all time...
79. lappuse - Each Party shall in exercising its national sovereignty have the right to withdraw from the Treaty if it decides that extraordinary events, related to the subject matter of this Treaty, have jeopardized the supreme interests of its country. It shall give notice of such withdrawal to all other Parties to the Treaty and to the United Nations Security Council three months in advance.
23. lappuse - States Parties to the Treaty shall carry on activities in the exploration and use of outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, in accordance with international law, including the Charter of the United Nations, in the interest of maintaining international peace and security and promoting international co-operation and understanding.
23. lappuse - The exploration and use of outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, shall be carried out for the benefit and in the interests of all countries, irrespective of their degree of economic or scientific development, and shall be the province of all mankind.
13. lappuse - Treaty, to consider such an amendment. 2. Any amendment to this Treaty must be approved by a majority of the votes of all the Parties to...
110. lappuse - Party shall use national technical means of verification at its disposal in a manner consistent with generally recognized principles of international law. 2. Each Party undertakes not to Interfere with the national technical means of verification of the other Party operating in accordance with paragraph 1 of this Article.