Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities addition administrative adopted Advisory Africa agencies agreement Allied amount annual appointed appropriated approved Assembly assessments Association Australia Authorization Basic Texts Belgium Board body budget Bureau Canada Central Commission Committee composed concerned Conference Congress constitution consultation contributions Control convention Council countries December decisions delegates Department DEVELOPMENT Director Economic effect elected established Executive expenses FINANCES force Foreign France French functions Fund Germany Government Printing Office Group Health held Institute Inter-American interest INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS Italy Japan July June languages London March matters meetings membership ment Mexico Netherlands November ORIGIN Pan American Panama Paris Participation Payments permanent Postal POWERS prepares present President Quotas ratification recommendations regulations RELATIONS Report representatives Republic resolution respect responsible scientific secretariat Secretary Security September Series session signed Social South Soviet Stat statutes STRUCTURE studies technical Texts and Publications tion Treaty Union United Kingdom United Nations vote Washington World
89. lappuse - To assist in the establishment of a multilateral system of payments in respect of current transactions between members and in the elimination of foreign exchange restrictions which hamper the growth of world trade.
142. lappuse - Organization is to contribute to peace and security by promoting collaboration among the nations through education, science and culture in order to further universal respect for justice, for the rule of law and for the human rights and fundamental freedoms which are affirmed for the people of the world, without distinction of race, sex, language or religion by the Charter of the United Nations.
90. lappuse - To give confidence to members by making the Fund's resources available to them under adequate safeguards, thus providing them with opportunity to correct maladjustments in their balance of payments without resorting to measures destructive of national or international prosperity.
7. lappuse - Decisions of the Security Council on procedural matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of seven members. 3. Decisions of the Security Council on all other matters shall be made by an affirmative vote of seven members including the concurring votes of the permanent members...
33. lappuse - That any attempt on the part of a non-American State against the integrity or inviolability of the territory, the sovereignty or the political independence of an American State shall be considered as an act of aggression against all the American States.
6. lappuse - Decisions on other questions, including the determination of additional categories of questions to be decided by a two-thirds majority, shall be made by a majority of the members present and voting.
3. lappuse - Canada Chile China Colombia Costa Rica Cuba Czechoslovakia Denmark Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Ethiopia France Greece Guatemala Haiti Honduras India...
9. lappuse - Article 23 as are not administering trust territories; and c. as many other Members elected for three-year terms by the General Assembly as may be necessary to ensure that the total number of members of the Trusteeship Council is equally divided between those Members of the United Nations which administer trust territories and those which do not.
281. lappuse - Union are : a) to maintain and extend international cooperation for the improvement and rational use of telecommunication of all kinds; b) to promote the development of technical facilities and their most efficient operation with a view to improving the efficiency of telecommunication services, increasing their usefulness and making them, so far as possible, generally available to the public; c) to harmonize the actions of nations in the attainment of those common ends.
5. lappuse - Members of the United Nations which have or assume responsibilities for the administration of territories whose peoples have not yet attained a full measure of self-government recognize the principle that the interests of the inhabitants of these territories are paramount...