Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
abroad Acts addition angles Annual Arithmetic ARTHUR Boarders Books boys Buildings Cambridge Candidates Catechism CHARLES Chawton Christ Church Christmas classes Classical Club College Committee Court Division EDWARD election ELIZABETHAN English equal equation Examination Exhibitions Explain Find Foundation FRANCIS French Gardens GEORGE Give given Governing Gram Grammar Greek Head Master heart held HENRY HERBERT Hill Hist House Hyde invested James JOHN June Junior Kensington Latin Lincoln's Lord Luke Maclear March Master Mathematics Meeting Members MURE names Natural Science notice Office Ovid Oxford Pall Mall Park PHILLIMORE Place present President PRIZES Prove Queen's Rectory Repetition Report respectively Road ROBERT Rule Scholars Scholarship School sent sides South Square Street Subscription taken Temple tenable Terrace THOMAS Translate Treasurer triangle Trinity College University Upper Virgil West Westminster WILLIAM
48. lappuse - If a straight line touch a circle, and from the point of contact a...
59. lappuse - Regia Solis erat sublimibus alta columnis, clara micante auro flammasque imitante pyropo, cuius ebur nitidum fastigia summa tegebat, argenti bifores radiabant lumine valvae. materiam superabat opus; nam Mulciber illic aequora caelarat medias cingentia terras terrarumque orbem caelumque, quod inminet orbi.
48. lappuse - IF from any point without a circle two straight lines be drawn, one of which cuts the circle, and the other touches it ; the rectangle contained by the whole line which cuts the circle, and the part of it without the circle, shall be equal to the square of the line which touches it.
43. lappuse - There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most high.
55. lappuse - Hoc illud est praecipue in cognitione rerum salubre ac frugiferum, omnis te exempli documenta in inlustri posita monumento intueri; inde tibi tuaeque rei publicae, quod imitere, capias, inde foedum inceptu, foedum exitu, quod vites.
49. lappuse - If two triangles have one angle of the one equal to one angle of the other and the sides about these equal angles proportional, the triangles are similar.
48. lappuse - If a straight line be divided into two equal parts, and also into two unequal parts ; the rectangle contained by the unequal parts, together with the square on the line between the points of section, is equal to the square on half the line.
48. lappuse - To divide a given straight line into two parts, so that the rectangle contained by the whole and one of the parts, shall be equal to the square of the other part.
55. lappuse - ... ceterum aut me amor negotii suscepti fallit, aut nulla unquam respublica nec maior nec sanctior nec bonis exemplis ditior fuit, nec in quam civitatem tam serae avaritia luxuriaque immigraverint, nec ubi tantus ac tam diu paupertati ac parsimoniae honos fuerit. adeo, quanto rerum minus, tanto minus cupiditatis erat.