Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acreage acres additional adjustment Administration agriculture allotment amended amount application authority base basis believe bill bushels CHAIRMAN committee commodities concerned Congress continue cooperative corn cost course Credit crop dairy Department determines effect electric established excess export fact farm farmers Federal feed grains feel figures funds give going Government HOEVEN important income increase industry interest JOHNSON land legislation less limited loan marketing mean meet milk million operation opportunity payments percent period person plant Poage present price support problem production proposed question QUIE quotas reason record recreational reduced require result rural Secretary FREEMAN sell serve SHORT statement stocks supply surplus Thank thing tion understand United vote wheat
32. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
143. lappuse - The several district courts of the United States are hereby vested with jurisdiction specifically to enforce, and to prevent and restrain any person from violating* any order, regulation, or agreement, heretofore or hereafter made or issued pursuant to this title, in any proceeding now pending or hereafter brought in said courts.
33. lappuse - If any provision of this Act is declared unconstitutional or the applicability thereof to any person or circumstance is held invalid, the validity of the remainder of the Act and the applicability of such provisions to other persons and circumstances shall not be affected thereby.
14. lappuse - Is amended by changing the period at the end thereof to a semicolon and adding the following...
349. lappuse - The committee will stand in recess until 2 o'clock this afternoon. [Whereupon, at 12 :45 pm, the committee recessed, to reconvene at 2 pm, the same day.] AFTERNOON SESSION The CHAIRMAN.
29. lappuse - ... with interest thereon at the rate of 6 per centum per annum from the date of the Jeopardy notice and demand to the date of notice and demand under this subsection.
12. lappuse - The rate of penalty shall be 45 percent of the parity price of wheat as of May 1 of the calendar year In which the crop is harvested.
32. lappuse - ... is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued, under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
119. lappuse - I am not a technical man, will be happy to answer to the best of my ability, any questions you may have.