Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
able acceptances additional advances amendment amount assets association authorized bankers believe Bestor bill bonds borrow building capital cent Chairman charge committee companies confidence Congress corporation course Currency depositors deposits directors earnings fact failed failures Federal reserve banks Federal Reserve Board Federal reserve system figures Finance foreign fund give going gold Government guarantee hear home loan House institutions interest investment issued JEAN kind land legislation less liquidation loan loan bank loss matter McFadden mean member banks MEYER Mills mortgage national banks necessary notes obligations operation organized paid passed period permit Pole present President protection question railroads reason reference REPRESENTATIVES require Secretary Senate situation statement STEVENSON suggestion thing Treasury true understand United York
11. lappuse - Corporation shall be exempt, both as to principal and interest, from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, any State, or any of the possessions of the United States...
6. lappuse - Whoever makes any statement knowing it to be false, or whoever willfully overvalues any security, for the purpose of obtaining for himself or...
4. lappuse - The corporation shall be entitled to the free use of the United States mails in the same manner as the executive departments of the Government.
12. lappuse - That no association shall at any time be indebted, or in any way liable, to an amount exceeding the amount of its capital stock at such time actually paid in and remaining undiminished by losses or otherwise, except on the following accounts, that is to say:
11. lappuse - ... now or hereafter imposed by the United States, any State, or any of the possessions of the United States, or by any local taxing authority, except (a) estate or inheritance taxes, and (b) graduated additional income taxes, commonly known as surtaxes, and excess-profits and war-profits taxes, now or hereafter imposed by the United States, upon the income or profits of individuals, partnerships, corporations, or associations.
92. lappuse - Secretary of the Treasury, the governor of the Federal Reserve Board, and the farm loan commissioner...
8. lappuse - Sixth. To prescribe by its board of directors, by-laws not inconsistent with law, regulating the manner in which its general business may be conducted, and the privileges granted to it by law may be exercised and enjoyed.
36. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations to be issued hereunder and for such purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued, under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
49. lappuse - No applying bank shall be admitted to membership in a Federal reserve bank unless it possesses a paid-up unimpaired capital sufficient to entitle it to become a national banking association in the place where it is situated, under the provisions of the national banking Act.