Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
39 Stat 41 Stat act of Feb act of June act of Mar active additional Administration allowances amended amount application appointed appropriation approved Army assigned assistant authorized cause charge Chief civil claim Code command commissioned compensation Congress contract contractor Corps court death Decisions Department designated detailed direct disability discharge District of Columbia duty effect employees enlisted entitled established Executive expenses Federal forces Government grade held hereafter hereby hundred issued July lands lieutenant limits March Medical ment military month National Guard naval Navy necessary Notes officers organization paid paragraph payment pension performance period person prescribed President prior Provided Provided further published rank receive Regular Army regulations Reserve respectively retired Secretary Secretary of War served Soldiers statute term thereof tion United Veterans
21. lappuse - If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President...
21. lappuse - President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly...
369. lappuse - If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States in any manner or for any purpose...
312. lappuse - Whenever any person indebted to the United States is insolvent, or whenever the estate of any deceased debtor, in the hands of the executors or administrators, is insufficient to pay all the debts due from the deceased, the debts due to the United States shall be first satisfied...
346. lappuse - Board, its member, agent, or agency, there to produce evidence if so ordered, or there to give testimony touching the matter under investigation or in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by said court as a contempt thereof.
346. lappuse - Columbia, within the jurisdiction of which the inquiry is carried on or within the jurisdiction of which said person guilty of contumacy or refusal to obey is found or resides or transacts business...
21. lappuse - ... vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct. This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution.
445. lappuse - ... (b) Consists of or comprises the flag or coat of arms or other insignia of the United States, or of any State or municipality, or of any foreign nation, or any simulation thereof.
407. lappuse - Congress, to employ such clerical and other assistants, to require by subpena or otherwise the attendance of such witnesses and the production of such...