Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounts activities Actual additional Administration agencies amount applications appropriation areas assets assistance associations authorized average balance beds benefits Board BOLAND budget building census centers Chairman changes compensation construction continue contract Corporation cost Department direct Director disability effective employees equipment established Estimate examination expenses facilities Federal Home Loan field Financing fiscal year 1972 functions funds going Government Home Loan Bank hospital housing improvement income increase institutions Insurance interest Johnson Jonas June Loan Bank Board Management million mortgage nursing obligations Office operating patients payments percent personnel planned positions present problems processing projects Public received record reports requested responsibility result savings and loan staff Stations supply Talcott tion Total treatment units various veterans workload
8. lappuse - Commission"). The Commission shall be composed M«mbers of (1) two Members of the Senate appointed by the President of the. Senate ; (¿) two Members of the House of Representatives appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives; and (3) nine members appointed by the President of the United States.
754. lappuse - ... is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
748. lappuse - The representatives of the General Accounting Office shall have access to all books, accounts, financial records, reports, files, and all other papers, things, or property belonging to or in use by the respective corporations and necessary to facilitate the audit...
748. lappuse - Corporation pertaining to its financial transactions and necessary to facilitate the audit, and they shall be afforded full facilities for verifying transactions with the balances or securities held by depositories, fiscal agents, and custodians.
743. lappuse - ... first mortgage" means such classes of first liens as are commonly given to secure advances on, or the unpaid purchase price of, real estate, under the laws of the State In which the real estate Is located, together with the credit instruments, if any, secured thereby.
947. lappuse - Chairman of both the President's Science Advisory Committee and the Federal Council for Science and Technology, mentioned below.
764. lappuse - Act of 1970, Public Law 91-351, provides for the Board to make disbursement of appropriated funds to the Banks for the purpose of adjusting the effective interest rate charged by such Banks on advances. Said title authorizes the Board to prescribe terms and conditions to assure that the sums disbursed are used to assist in the provision of housing for low- and middle-income families and that such families share fully in the benefits resulting from such disbursements. This Subpart A applies to loans...
832. lappuse - ... the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Federal Home Loan Bank Board, the Federal Savings and Loan Insurance Corporation, or the National Credit Union Administration. (8) The term "National Institute of Building Sciences" means the institute established by section 809 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974.