Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
13 cents accepted additional additional 2 ounces amount application authorized bear carrier cents cents to return certificate chapter charge Chart combined containing contract copies cover customs delivered delivery Department destination dispatch division employees exceed fees feet Form fraction francs furnish girth given gold Government handling import inches indemnity insured Islands issued label length less letters loaded marked materials ment merchandise Money orders obtain operation orders origin ounces packages paid paragraph parcel post parcel rates payment permit person pieces placed port post cards post office postal Postal Union Mail postmaster pounds prepared prohibited railroad Rate Lbs receipt received record registered request restrictions route samples Sealing sender sent shown Single space Special stamps stations storage Surface Table tion train transportation United unless weight limits
78. lappuse - Editor (Name and address) 7. Owner (If owned by a corporation. Its name and address must be stated and also Immediately thereunder the names and addresses of stockholders owning or holding 1 percent or more of total amount of stock. If not owned by a corporation, the names and addresses of the Individual owners must be given. If owned by a partnership or other unincorporated firm, Its name and address, as well as that of each Individual must be given.) Name Address 8.
590. lappuse - This section does not preclude an employee from having a financial interest or engaging in financial transactions to the same extent as a private citizen not employed by the Government so long as it is not prohibited by law, the Executive Order, Civil Service regulations, or the regulations in this part.
8. lappuse - Federal law or in connection with the transaction of public business and preserved or appropriate for preservation by that agency or Its legitimate successor as evidence of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, operations, or other activities of the Government or because of the Informational value of data contained therein.
36. lappuse - Nursery stock, including all field-grown florists' stock, trees, shrubs, vines, cuttings, grafts, scions, buds, fruit pits and other seeds of fruit and ornamental trees or shrubs, and other plants and plant products for propagation, except field, vegetable, and flower seeds, bedding plants and other herbaceous plants, bulbs, and roots...
97. lappuse - A person entitled to use franked mail may not loan his frank or permit its use by any committee, organization, or association; or permit its use by any person for the benefit or use of any committee, organization, or association.
79. lappuse - To term subscribers by mall, carrier delivery, or by other means. 2. Sales through agents, news dealers, or otherwise C FREE DISTRIBUTION (including samples) BY MAIL, ' CARRIER DELIVERY, OR BY OTHER MEANS D TOTAL NO. OF COPIES DISTRIBUTED. (Sum of lines Bl, B2 and C) EXCERPT FROM POSTAL MANTJAL-Section 132.624 Postmasters shall: a.
594. lappuse - Coercion. A special Government employee shall not use his Government employment to coerce, or give the appearance of coercing, a person to provide financial benefit to himself or another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties.
81. lappuse - Keys, identification cards, identification tags, or similar identification devices. Keys, identification cards, identification tags, or similar identification devices that are without cover and that bear, contain, or have securely attached the name and complete post office address of a person, organization, or concern with instructions to return to such address and a statement guaranteeing the payment of the postage due on delivery: 6 cents each 2 ounces or fraction of 2 ounces.
27. lappuse - The package must not contain more than 0.1 millicuries of radium, or polonium, or that amount of strontium 89, strontium 90, or barium 140 which disintegrates at a rate of more than 5 million atoms per second...
86. lappuse - Sealing. (a) Examination. Third-class mail must be prepared by the mailer so that it can be easily examined. Third-class mail which is not sealed or secured so that it may be handled by machines is not recommended. Mailing of sealed articles at the third-class rates of postage is deemed to be with the consent of the mailer to postal inspection of the contents.