Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance ACTION activities administration agency amended amount appeal application appropriate approved area agency assistance assure authorized award basis Board child Commission Commissioner Committee conduct copy Corporation costs council decision delegate Department designated determination Director effective eligible employee established facility Federal funds governing gram grant Head hearing Indian individual initial interest issues legal services limited material matter means meeting ment necessary needs notice officer older operation opportunity otherwise paragraph parents participation party performance period persons presiding procedures proposed reasonable receive recipient records Regional regulations representative request requirements responsible responsible HHS official rules Secretary serv social SOURCE specified sponsor staff standards statement submit Subpart suspension term termination tion Title tribal organization United unless volunteer writing written
288. lappuse - Federal share' for any State shall be 100 per centum less that percentage which bears the same ratio to 50 per centum as the per capita income of such State bears to the per capita income of the...
300. lappuse - The attendance of a director at any meeting shall constitute a waiver of notice of such meeting, except where a director attends a meeting for the express purpose of objecting to the transaction of any business because the meeting is not lawfully called or convened. Neither the business to be transacted at, nor the purpose of, any regular or special meeting of the Board need be specified in the notice or waiver of notice of such meeting.
252. lappuse - States under subsection (a) for that year but with such proportionate amount for any of such other States being reduced to the extent it exceeds the sum the...
9. lappuse - However, an employee shall not, either for or without compensation, engage in teaching, lecturing, or writing that is dependent on information obtained as a result of his Government employment, except when that information has been made available to the general public or will be made available on request, or when the...
288. lappuse - Federal share" for any State shall be 100 per centum less the State percentage and the State percentage shall be that percentage which bears the same ratio to 50 per centum as the per capita income of such State bears to the per capita income of the continental United States (excluding Alaska), except that (1) the Federal share...
366. lappuse - Board or committee shall make publicly available a written copy of such vote reflecting the vote of each member on the question. If a portion of a meeting is to be closed to the public, the...
305. lappuse - A corporation shall have power to indemnify any person who was or is a party or is threatened to be made a party...
366. lappuse - The agency shall maintain a complete transcript or electronic recording adequate to record fully the proceedings of each meeting, or portion of a meeting, closed to the public, except that in the case of a meeting...
25. lappuse - Commandant shall set forth his ruling on each finding, conclusion, or exception presented, and shall identify the requirement or requirements imposed by or pursuant to this part with which it is found that the applicant or recipient has failed to comply. (e) Approval by Secretary.