Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
86 STAT accordance action activities Administrator agency agreement amended amount application appropriate Approved assistance authorized carry centum civil coastal Comm Commission compensation Congress conservation considered and passed construction Convention cost court Department designated determined district effect employee enactment endangered enforcement equipment established exceed extent Federal finds fiscal fish fishery foreign fund Government grant House immediately inserting in lieu interest Interior issued June jurisdiction lease lieu thereof limited marine mammals means ment Merchant Marine necessary notice obligations officer operating owner paragraph payment penalty period permit person prescribed production protection provisions Public Law pursuant reasonable receive RECORD referred regulations relating REPORT Representatives respect safety Secretary of Commerce Senate sentence ship species Stat striking subsection taking term tion United vessel violation waters wildlife zone
6. lappuse - Americans safe, healthful, productive, and esthetically and culturally pleasing surroundings; (3) attain the widest range of beneficial uses of the environment without degradation, risk to health or safety, or other undesirable and unintended consequences; (4) preserve important historic, cultural, and natural aspects of our national heritage, and maintain, wherever possible, an environment which supports diversity and variety of individual choice...
6. lappuse - ... involved. Copies of such statement and the comments and views of the appropriate Federal, State, and local agencies, which are authorized to develop and enforce environmental standards, shall be made available to the President, the Council on Environmental Quality and to the public as provided by section 552 of title 5. United States Code, and shall accompany the proposal through the existing agency review processes; (D) study, develop, and describe appropriate alternatives to recommended courses...
123. lappuse - Such notes or other obligations shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury...
6. lappuse - The Congress authorizes and directs that, to the fullest extent possible: (1) the policies, regulations, and public laws of the United States shall be interpreted and administered in accordance with the policies set forth in this Act...
181. lappuse - The liability of an employer prescribed in section 904 of this chapter shall be exclusive and in place of all other liability of such employer to the employee, his legal representative, husband or wife, parents, dependents, next of kin, and anyone otherwise entitled to recover damages from such employer at law or in admiralty on account of such injury or death...
124. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
767. lappuse - Commission. (3) While away from their homes or regular places of business in the performance of services for the Commission, members of the Commission shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, in the same manner as persons employed intermittently in the Government service are allowed expenses under section 5703 (b) of title 5 of the United States Code.
6. lappuse - President studies relating to such conditions and trends; (8) to review and appraise the various programs and activities of the Federal Government in the light of the policy set forth in title 1 of this Act for the purpose of determining the extent to which such programs and activities are contributing to the achievement of such policy, and to make recommendations to the President with respect thereto...