Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Absent Albertson Allen amend section amended appropriation Ayes Baker Barge Baum Biggs bill was read Bull Burrows Bush Callow Cantwell Catlin Chairman Cheetham clerk Cline Cloes Collin Committee on Judiciary concur Conner consideration Coon Curtiss dollars Eaton Eddy entitled An act February Fenton Fishburn following vote Foster Gandy Gerry Gibson Glen Goddard Haffey Halteman Hanford Hatch Heath House bill HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES insert Irving John Johnston Kegley Kittinger Laing lands Lillie Loggie Lyman March McArdle McAuley McDonnell Merchant Messrs Miles Miller Mills Milroy Moore Morgan motion Murray Nelson Nettleton Nims noes officers OLYMPIA ordered pass Phelps placed providing Rader recommendation Referred to Committee relating REPORT OF COMMITTEE resolution Respectfully respectfully report Respectfully submitted Reynolds Rogers Runner Schively Scobey Scott Seevers Senate Senate bill session Smith Speaker Spencer strike Taylor J. C. Temple Terry thereof Tull voting WASH Washington Wing Witt Woodworth
54. lappuse - House shall have adjourned on the preceding day; shall immediately call the members to order; and, on the appearance of a quorum, shall cause the journal of the preceding day to be read.
54. lappuse - Speaker shall, or any member may call him to order; in which case the member so called to order shall immediately sit down, unless permitted to explain ; and the house shall, if appealed to, decide on the case, but without debate ; if there be no appeal the decision of the chair shall be submitted to.
55. lappuse - RECONSIDERATION. [When a question has been once made and carried in the affirmative or negative, it shall be in order for any member of the majority to move for the reconsideration thereof...
56. lappuse - No member shall vote on any question in the event of which he is immediately and particularly interested ; or in any case where he was not present when the question was put.
413. lappuse - A member who has a personal or private interest in any measure or bill, proposed or pending before the legislature, shall disclose the fact to the house of which he is a member, and shall not vote thereon.
838. lappuse - Said bonds, and the interest thereon, shall be paid by revenue derived from an annual assessment upon the real property of the district; and all the real property in the district shall be and remain liable to be assessed for such payments as hereinafter provided.
668. lappuse - The board shall have the power, and it shall be their duty to manage and conduct the business and affairs of the district; make and execute all necessary contracts ; employ and appoint such agents, officers and employes as may be required, and prescribe their duties...
54. lappuse - He shall preserve order and decorum ; may speak to points of order in preference to other members, rising from his seat for that purpose ; and -;hall decide questions of order, subject to an appeal to the...
54. lappuse - He shall have the right to name any member to perform the duties of the chair, but such substitution shall not extend beyond an adjournment.