Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
admission allowed angle application appointed Arithmetic Arithmetic elementary Assistant of Excise August Board of Trade Book Candidates certificate Charles Civil Service Commissioners Class College Commission continued Copying Courts Customs Date December Department Ditto Drawing Edward eligible Engineer English Composition evidence examination failed February FINAL Find French Geography Geometrical George German Give given Greek Handwriting Handwriting and Orthography Henry History India IRELAND James January John July June knowledge languages Latin Limits of Age London Lower Division March marks Mathematics MESSENGERS Name November Number obtained October Office Provincial Clerk OPEN COMPETITION Order in Council Out-door Officer passed period persons Post Office Post Office Provincial Practice preliminary Prison prove Provincial Clerk PUBLIC questions Reading Regulations respect Robert ROYAL ROYAL MILITARY School Second selected September served simple Situation subjects Surveyor TABLE Thomas tions translation Vulgar and Decimal Writing
493. lappuse - The angle in a semicircle is a right angle; the angle in a segment greater than a semicircle is less than a right angle; and the angle in a segment less than a semicircle is greater than a right angle.
491. lappuse - In some fair body thus th' informing soul With spirits feeds, with vigour fills the whole, Each motion guides, and every nerve sustains; Itself unseen, but in th' effects remains. Some, to whom Heaven in wit has been profuse, Want as much more to turn it to its use; For wit and judgment often are at strife, Though meant each other's aid, like man and wife.
492. lappuse - But yesterday the word of Caesar might Have stood against the world: now lies he there, 120 And none so poor to do him reverence.
314. lappuse - MACKENZIE. Studies in Roman Law. With Comparative Views of the Laws of France, England, and Scotland. By Lord MACKENZIE, one of the Judges of the Court of Session in Scotland.
509. lappuse - This I take to be the most rational and most profitable way of learning languages, and whereby we may best hope to give account to God of our youth spent herein.
546. lappuse - In any right-angled triangle, the square which is described upon the side subtending the right angle, is equal to the squares described upon the sides which contain the right angle.
416. lappuse - IF two triangles have two sides of the one equal to two sides of the...
416. lappuse - IF a straight line fall upon two parallel straight lines, it makes the alternate angles equal to one another...