Compilation of Selected Acts Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Commerce: Including Federal Hazardous Substances Act .... Consumer protection law, 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1995 - 384 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action additional Administrator agency amendment amount appeals applicable appropriate Attorney authority automobile carry cause chapter civil Code commerce Commission comply conduct Congress consider consumer product safety contain copy corporation costs court decision defect designated determines disclosure district court effect employee enforcement equipment established evidence exemption extent Federal filed final finds fuel economy Government grant hazardous substance hearing imported individual injury interest issued judicial label manufacturer material means meeting ment motor vehicle notice officer operating package paragraph party passenger motor vehicle penalty period person petition practice prescribed present procedures proceeding promulgated proposed publish purchaser pursuant reasonable record Register regulation Representatives request respect risk rule safety standard Secretary of Transportation specified standard statement submit subsection term theft thereof tion Trade United unless violation warranty written
155. lappuse - It shall be the duty of the various district attorneys, under the direction of the Attorney General of the United States, to prosecute for the recovery of forfeitures.
158. lappuse - ... fails to reveal facts material in the light of such representations or material with respect to consequences which may result from the use of the article to which the labeling relates...
107. lappuse - ... or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
345. lappuse - Agency action made reviewable by statute and final agency action for which there is no other adequate remedy in a court are subject to judicial review.
154. lappuse - The commission may order testimony to be taken by deposition in any proceeding or investigation pending under this Act at any stage of such proceeding or investigation. Such depositions may be taken before any person designated by the commission and having power to administer oaths. Such testimony shall be reduced to writing by the person taking the deposition, or under his direction, and shall then be subscribed by the deponent.
145. lappuse - Unfair methods of competition in or affecting commerce, and unfair or deceptive acts or practices in or affecting commerce, are hereby declared unlawful.
145. lappuse - means the Act entitled " An Act to regulate commerce," approved February fourteenth, eighteen hundred and eighty-seven, and all Acts amendatory thereof and supplementary thereto. " Anti-trust acts " means the Act entitled " An Act to protect trade and commerce against unlawful restraints and monopolies...
155. lappuse - ... shall forfeit to the United States the sum of $100 for each and every day of the continuance of such failure, which forfeiture shall be payable into the Treasury of the United States...