Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
afternoon agriculture animals annual association attended BACHELDER ball band Boston Brown called cattle celebration Center Charles church Claremont closed concert Concord Congregational Corn dinner disease East Edward executive committee exercises expenses farm feeds Fertilizer followed former Frank Fred gave George given grange grove Hampshire Harry held Henry Hill interesting James John Joseph July June Lake lecturer letters Manchester Manure Mary Mass master meeting Milford Miss morning named Nashua noon North Number of members o'clock observance offered officers Old Home Day Old Home Week opened pastor person picnic poem Potato prayer present President Prof programme quartette remarks reunion samples Sanborn secretary selection Sept served singing Smith solo song speakers Special Sunday Thursday Tilton town hall treasurer Tuesday vice-presidents Walter Wednesday West
271. lappuse - ... at his request a sealed glass jar or bottle, containing not less than one pound of the fertilizer, accompanied by an affidavit that it is a fair average sample thereof.
290. lappuse - Whenever a manufacturer, importer, agent or seller of concentrated commercial feeding stuffs desires at any time to sell such material and has not paid the license fee therefor in the preceding month of December, as required by this section, he shall pay the license fee prescribed herein before making any such sale.
272. lappuse - ... but said sample shall be drawn in the presence of said party or parties in interest, or their...
289. lappuse - ... a plainly printed statement clearly and truly certifying the number of net pounds in the package sold or offered for sale, the name or trade mark under which...
292. lappuse - ... which has been so adulterated unless the true composition, mixture, or adulteration is plainly marked or indicated upon the package containing the same, or in which it is offered for sale, shall be fined not less than twenty-five or more than one hundred dollars for each offense.
231. lappuse - May 20. May 21. May 21. May 21. May 21. May 21. May 21.
245. lappuse - An act for the establishment of a bureau of animal industry, to prevent the exportation of diseased cattle, and to provide means for the suppression and extirpation of pleuro-pneumonia and other contagious diseases among domestic animals" ; and to co-operate with the authorities of the United States in the enforcement of the provisions of said act.
290. lappuse - ... shall so request, by a sealed glass jar or bottle containing at least one pound of the feeding stuff to be sold or offered for sale, and the company or person furnishing said sample shall thereupon make affidavit that said sample corresponds within reasonable limits to the feeding stuff which it represents, in the percentage of protein and fat which it contains.
291. lappuse - ... or material sampled, the name of the party from whose stock the sample was drawn and the time and place of drawing, and said label shall also be signed by the director or his deputy and by the party or parties in interest or their representative at the drawing and...