Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abstentions accepted action activities addition Administration adopted Africa agreed agreement agricultural amendment American Arab areas Assembly assistance Authority called carried Charter Commission Committee complete concerned Conference Congo consideration considered continued countries Court December delegation disarmament District draft resolution economic effective efforts established field forces Foreign further given Government High important improvement Islands Italy June Katanga land major March Marshall measures meeting ment Micronesian mission municipalities negotiations noted November nuclear Officer operation Organization Pacific Palau parties peace personnel planning political Ponape position Powers prepared present President problem proposed Public Health question recommended Republic requested responsibility Saipan schools Security Council September session social South Soviet Union Special teachers tests tion treaty Truk Trust Territory U.S. Representative United Nations vote Western
1. lappuse - Article 56 All Members pledge themselves to take joint and separate action in cooperation with the Organization for the achievement of the purposes set forth in Article 55 Article 57 1.
ix. lappuse - Promoting international cooperation in the economic, social, cultural, educational and health fields and assisting in the realization of human rights and fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language or religion.
7. lappuse - That since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defences of peace must be constructed...
24. lappuse - There is hereby authorized to be appropriated annually to the Department of State, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, such sums as may be necessary for the payment by the United States of its share of the expenses of the...
1. lappuse - The Economic and Social Council may make or initiate studies and reports with respect to international, economic, social, cultural, educational, health and related matters and may make recommendations with respect to any such matters to the General Assembly, to the Members of the United Nations, and to the specialised agencies concerned. 2. It may make recommendations for the purpose of promoting respect for, and observance of, human rights and fundamental freedoms for all.
8. lappuse - Organization is to contribute to peace and security by promoting collaboration among the nations through education, science and culture in order to further universal respect for justice, for the rule of law and for the human rights and fundamental freedoms which are affirmed for the peoples of the world, without distinction of race, sex, language or religion, by the Charter of the United Nations.