The Budget Report of the State Board of Finance and Control to the General Assembly, Session of [1929-] 1937, 4. sējums,2. daļa
The State., 1919
Budget report for 1929/31 deals also with the operations of the fiscal year ended June 30, 1928 and the estimates for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1929.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid adults Agent Agricultural amount appear Arkady Assistant average beans beetle boys Brand bread building Bureau carried causing cent City Claimed Club College Committee Connecticut contained corn cost County county agents crop Dairy demonstrations Department disease Economics eggs exhibits Experiment Extension fall farm farmers feed Fertilizer field flour four fruit Fund Fungi given grain ground Hartford Haven Home important increased infested Insects July June kill Labor larvae lead arsenate Leader Leaf leaves less meal meetings methods milk needed Oats organization placed plans plants potash Potato Poultry pound practically prepared present production protein Quaker Receipts Rept samples schools season seed Service shown shows Special species Spray spring Station stems Supplies TABLE Tablets tests Tobacco town trees vegetable weight York
429. lappuse - Linseed meal is the ground product obtained after extraction of part of the oil from ground flaxseed screened and cleaned of weed seeds and other foreign materials by the most improved commercial processes.
428. lappuse - Cottonseed Meal is a product of the cottonseed only, composed principally of the kernel with such portion of the hull as is necessary in the manufacture of oil; provided that nothing shall be recognized as cottonseed meal that does not conform to the foregoing definition and that does not contain at least 36 per cent of protein.
428. lappuse - Choice Cottonseed Meal must be finely ground, not necessarily bolted, perfectly sound and sweet in odor, yellow, free from excess of lint and must contain at least 41 per cent of protein.
317. lappuse - ... under the provisions of this act. Sec. 6. This act shall take effect from its passage.
5. lappuse - Connecticut, in such branches of scientific knowledge as shall tend to increase their proficiency in the business of agriculture.
502. lappuse - Section 1. ... No person, ... by himself . . . or agent . . . shall sell, offer or expose for sale or have in his possession with intent to sell any syrup, maple syrup, sugar-cane syrup, sugar syrup, refiners...
429. lappuse - Wheat bran with mill run screenings is pure wheat bran plus the screenings which were separated from the wheat used in preparing said bran. Wheat bran with screenings not exceeding mill run Is either wheat bran with the whole mill run of screenings or wheat bran with a portion of the mill run of screenings, provided that such portion is not an inferior portion thereof.
423. lappuse - No registration of feeds or payment of analysis or license fees is required. The penalty for violation of the statute is not more than $100 fine for the first offense and not more than $200 for each subsequent offense. The law authorizes this station to take samples from any manufacturer or dealer, in a prescribed manner, and requires the station to analyze annually at least one sample of each brand which it has collected, and to publish these analyses "together with such additional information in...