The Consolidated Ordinances of the Yukon Territory, 1902: Being a Consolidation of the Consolidated Ordinances of the North-West Territories, 1898, with the Subsequent Public General Ordinances of the Council of the Yukon Territory
direction of the Commissioner of the Yukon Territory, 1903 - 754 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
The Consolidated Ordinances of the Yukon Territory 1902: Being a ...
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2013
action administrator affidavit aforesaid agent allowed amount appear application appointed attend authority ballot buyer candidate cause certificate charge claim clerk Commissioner contract copy costs Council Court Court or judge debt deemed defendant delivered deposited direct district documents duly duties effect election entered entitled evidence examination execution fact fees filed give given Governor includes infant Inspector interest issue judge judgment justice land liable lien manner matter means ment mentioned months mortgage necessary notice oath Ordinance otherwise owner paid party passed payment penalty person plaintiff polling possession proceedings question reasonable received registered residence respect returning officer rules schedule Secretary seller served sheriff solicitor statement summons taken Territorial Court therein thereof tion trial unless vote witness writ writing Yukon Territory
xxxii. lappuse - It shall be signed at the foot or end thereof by the testator or by some other person in his presence and by his direction, and such signature shall be made or acknowledged by the testator in the presence of two or more witnesses present at the same time, and such witnesses shall attest and shall subscribe the will in presence of the testator, but no form of attestation shall be necessary.
339. lappuse - The buyer is deemed to have accepted the goods when he intimates to the seller that he has accepted them, or when the goods have been delivered to him, and he does any act in relation to them which is inconsistent with the ownership of the seller, or when, after the lapse of a reasonable time he retains the goods without intimating to the seller that he has rejected them.
336. lappuse - Act, where goods are sold by a person who is not the owner thereof, and who does not sell them under the authority or with the consent of the owner, the buyer acquires no better title to the goods than the seller had, unless the owner of the goods is by his conduct precluded from denying the seller's authority to sell. (2) Nothing in this Act, however, shall affect (a) The provisions of any factors...
349. lappuse - ... sale, pledge, or other disposition thereof, to any person receiving the same in good faith and without notice of the previous sale, shall have the same effect as if the person making the delivery or transfer were expressly authorized by the owner of the goods to make the same.
333. lappuse - Where the buyer, expressly or by implication, makes known to the seller the particular purpose for which the goods are required, so as to show that the buyer relies on the seller's skill or judgment and the goods are of a description which it is in the course of the seller's business to supply (whether he be the manufacturer or not) there is an implied condition that the goods shall be reasonably fit for such purpose...
341. lappuse - From the time when they are delivered to a carrier by land or water, or other bailee for the purpose of transmission to the buyer, until the buyer, or his agent in that behalf, takes delivery of them from such carrier or other bailee...
349. lappuse - ... agent acting for him, of the goods or documents of title, under any sale, pledge, or other disposition thereof...
344. lappuse - ... the option of retaining the goods on payment of damages. The judgment or decree may be unconditional, or upon such terms and conditions as to damages, payment of the price and otherwise, as to the court may seem just.
329. lappuse - Goods" include all chattels personal other than things in action and money. The term includes emblements, industrial growing crops, and things attached to or forming part of the land which are agreed to be severed before sale or under the contract of sale.
346. lappuse - In any case not provided for in this act, the rules of law and equity, including the law merchant, and in particular the rules relating to the law of principal and agent and to the effect of fraud, misrepresentation, duress or coercion, mistake, bankruptcy, or other invalidating cause, shall govern.