Agriculture Decisions: Decisions of the Secretary of Agriculture Under the Regulatory Laws Administered in the United States Department of Agriculture, 49. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990
Up to 1988, the December issue contains a cumulative list of decisions reported for the year, by act, docket numbers arranged in consecutive order, and cumulative subject-index, by act.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
49 Agric addition Administrative Administrative Law affd agency agreed Agriculture alleged amended amount animals answer appeal applicable authority basis cattle City civil penalty Class commerce commission Company complainant complainant's conclusions considered corporate County Decision and Order denied Department Department's determining differential Docket effective employees engaged established evidence facility fact failed failure Federal filed final Findings Findings of Fact Fruit further Globe hearing indicated initial inspection involved issued January Judge Judicial Officer June license livestock load location adjustment March meat milk operating PACA parties payment period person Petitioner plant proceeding produce proposed purchase pursuant reasonable received record referred regulations respondent respondent's result Rules of Practice sanction Secretary served shows Southwest standards Stull suspension transactions United violations weight White Wichita Zone
27. lappuse - To establish and maintain such balance between the production and consumption of agricultural commodities, and such marketing conditions therefor, as will reestablish prices to farmers at a level that will give agricultural commodities a purchasing power with respect to articles that farmers buy, equivalent to the purchasing power of agricultural commodities in the base period.
293. lappuse - Except In cases of willfulness or those In which public health, interest, or safety requires otherwise, the withdrawal, suspension, revocation, or annulment of a license Is lawful only If, before the Institution of agency proceedings therefor, the licensee has been given (1) notice by the agency In writing of the facts or conduct which may warrant the action ; and (2) opportunity to demonstrate or achieve compliance with all lawful requirements.
446. lappuse - L.Ed. 381], shows that it often denotes that which is 'intentional, or knowing, or voluntary, as distinguished from accidental,' and that it is employed to characterize 'conduct marked by careless disregard whether or not one has the right so to act.
155. lappuse - Secretary shall take into account the nature, circumstances, extent, and gravity of the violation committed and, with respect to the person found to have committed such violation, the degree of culpability, any history of prior offenses, ability to pay, effect on ability to continue to do business, and such other matters as justice may require.
165. lappuse - The right to a hearing embraces not only the right to present evidence but also a reasonable opportunity to know the claims of the opposing party and to meet them.
342. lappuse - On appeal from or review of the initial decision, the agency has all the powers which it would have in making the initial decision except as it may limit the issues on notice or by rule.
209. lappuse - Decision and Order upon respondent, unless there is an appeal to the Judicial Officer pursuant to section 1.145 of the Rules of Practice applicable to this proceeding.
135. lappuse - In short, the determinative test of the exercise of power by the Congress under the Commerce Clause is simply whether the activity sought to be regulated is "commerce which concerns more than one state" and has a real and substantial relation to the national interest.
141. lappuse - No penalty shall be assessed unless such person is given notice and opportunity for a hearing with respect to such violation.