To Establish a Council on International Economic Policy: Hearing, Ninety-second Congress, Second Session, on H.R. 14412 ... May 31, 1972
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on International Trade
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972 - 40 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activity administration advisory affairs agencies annual appropriate Ashley Assistant authorization balance of payments basis believe better bill BLACKBURN Board Brown Budget CARLUCCI Chairman clear Commerce committee CONGRESS THE LIBRARY Congressman Coordinator Council of Economic Council on International countries deal decision departments detail direction discussion domestic Economic Advisers Economic Report effect essentially established example executive branch Executive Director exist export Federal Reserve Board foreign economic policy function funding GETTYS give Government important interest International Economic Policy international trade investment issues kind legislation LIBRARY OF CONGRESS look Management matters mean ment objectives Office operations organization position present President President's problem proposals question recommendations record Representative request responsibility role ROUSSELOT Secretary PETERSON Senate Special specific staff statement subcommittee submitted suggested talking trying United various White House
4. lappuse - Federal Government and a review of economic conditions affecting employment in the United States or any considerable portion thereof during the preceding year and of their effect upon employment, production, and purchasing power; and (4) a program for carrying out the policy declared in section 2, together with such recommendations for legislation as he may deem necessary or desirable.
5. lappuse - Schedule under section 5332 of such title, and (2) procure temporary and intermittent services to the same extent as is authorized by section 3109 of title 5, United States Code, but at rates not to exceed $50 a day for individuals.
3. lappuse - Council"). The Council shall be composed of three members who shall be appointed by the President to serve at his pleasure, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate.
4. lappuse - Governor and other officers should be appointed by the President, with the consent of the Senate; and be subject to removal, &c., in like manner that they were by the old Congress, whose functions had ceased.
5. lappuse - Commission." (2) Section 5315 of title 5, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end thereof the following new paragraph: "(94) Members, Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission.
3. lappuse - Policy which will provide for (A) a clear top level focus for the full range of international economic issues ; deal with international economic policies including trade, investment, balance of payments, and finance as a coherent whole ; ( B ) consistency between domestic and foreign economic policy ; and (C) close coordination with basic foreign policy objectives.
4. lappuse - The President shall transmit to the Congress within sixty days after the beginning of each regular session (commencing with the year 1947...
27. lappuse - The Secretary of Commerce shall institute such organizational and procedural changes in any office or division of the Department of Commerce which has heretofore exercised functions relating to the control of exports and continues to exercise such controls under this Act as he determines are necessary to facilitate and effectuate the fullest implementation of the policy set forth in this Act with a view to promoting trade with all nations with which the United States is engaged in trade, including...