Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance ACTION activities Added Administration agency amended amount appeal application appropriate approval assistance authorized basis benefits Bicentennial Board Chapter child client Commission committee conduct copy Corporation costs council decision Definitions Department designated determination Director documents effective eligible employee established Examiner facilities Federal fees Foster funds Government grant Head hearing individual interest involved issues limited material matter means meeting ment necessary needs notice Office operation opportunity organization otherwise paragraph parents participate party period person presiding prior procedures proposed reasonable receive recipient records Regional regulations request responsible result Revised rules serve sion specific sponsor staff statement submit Subpart term termination tion treatment United unless volunteer writing written
353. lappuse - Each agency also shall maintain and make available for public inspection and copying a current index providing identifying information for the public as to any matter issued, adopted, or promulgated after July 4, 1967, and required by this paragraph to be made available or published.
353. lappuse - Endanger the life or physical safety of law enforcement personnel; (8) Contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of an agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions; or (9) Geological and geophysical information and data, including maps, concerning wells.
12. lappuse - Neither this section nor § 0.735-12 precludes an employee from receipt of bona fide reimbursement, unless prohibited by law, for expenses of travel and such other necessary subsistence as is compatible with this part for which no Government payment or reimbursement is made. However, this paragraph does not allow an employee to be reimbursed, or payment to be made on his behalf, for excessive personal living expenses, gifts, entertainment, or other personal benefits, nor does it allow...
27. lappuse - Department official may on his own motion within 45 days after the initial decision serve on the applicant or recipient a notice that he will review the decision. Upon the filing of such exceptions or of such notice of review the responsible Department official shall review the initial decision and issue his own decision thereon including the reasons therefor.
380. lappuse - Counsel or chief legal officer of the agency shall publicly certify that, in his or her opinion, the meeting may be closed to the public and shall state each relevant exemptive provision. A copy of such certification, together with a statement from the presiding officer of the meeting setting forth the time and place of the meeting, and the persons present, shall be retained by the agency.
220. lappuse - ... the provision of such treatment would be virtually futile in terms of the survival of the infant and the treatment itself under such circumstances would be inhumane.
357. lappuse - Disclose the identity of a confidential source and, in the case of a record compiled by a criminal law enforcement authority in the course of a criminal investigation, or by an agency conducting a lawful national security intelligence investigation, confidential information furnished only by the confidential source, (v) Disclose investigative techniques and procedures or, (vi) Endanger the life or physical safety of law enforcement personnel; (8) Disclose information contained in or related to examination,...
380. lappuse - Within one day of any vote taken pursuant to paragraph (1) or (2), the agency shall make publicly available a written copy of such vote reflecting the vote of each member on the question. If a portion of a meeting is to be closed to the public, the...
129. lappuse - ... (c) The exclusion of nonhandicapped persons from the benefits of a program limited by Federal statute or Executive Order to handicapped persons or the exclusion of a specific class of handicapped persons...
24. lappuse - In the case of any program under which a primary recipient extends Federal financial assistance to any other recipient, such other recipient shall also submit such compliance reports to the primary recipient as may be necessary to enable the primary recipient to carry out its obligations under this part.