Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able accordance acquired adjusted allocated allowed amount apply assets attributable bank base basis beginning bond capital close Code computed considered contract controlled foreign corporation Corporation's cost December 31 deductions deemed defined derived described determined distribution dividends domestic corporation earnings and profits effect election ending Example excess exchange excluded export trade extent facts filed foreign country foreign income tax foreign tax gain graph gross income held holding illustrated included increase individual interest investment issued January laws less developed country liability limitation loss meaning ment paid paragraph percent performed period person poration possession prior provisions purchased qualified reason received recognized reduced regulations relating residence respect rules share sold sources Statutory subdivision subparagraph taken taxable taxable income taxpayer term tion transfer treated trust United United States shareholder
447. lappuse - If an exchange would be within the provisions of subsection (b) (1), (2), (3), or (5) of this section if it were not for the fact that the property received in exchange consists not only of property permitted by such paragraph to be received without the recognition of gain, but also of other property or money...
505. lappuse - ... as is not in excess of his ratable share of the undistributed earnings and profits of the corporation accumulated after February 28, 1913. The remainder, if any, of the gain recognized under paragraph (1) shall be taxed as a gain from the exchange of property.
153. lappuse - States (1) If 80 per centum or more of the gross income of such citizen or domestic corporation (computed without the benefit of this section) for the three-year period immediately preceding the close of the taxable year (or for such part of such period immediately preceding the close of such taxable year as may be applicable) was derived from sources within a possession of the United States...
394. lappuse - Amount realized. The amount realized from the sale or other disposition of property shall be the sum of any money received plus the fair market value of the property (other than money) received.
424. lappuse - If the property was acquired after December 31, 1920, by a transfer in trust (other than by a transfer in trust by a gift, bequest, or devise) the basis shall be the same as it would be in the hands of the grantor, increased in the amount of gain or decreased in the amount of loss recognized to the grantor upon such transfer under the law applicable to the year in which the transfer was made.
84. lappuse - The income of a nonresident alien individual which consists exclusively of earnings derived from the operation of a ship or ships documented under the laws of a foreign country which grants an equivalent exemption to citizens of the United States and to corporations organized in the United States shall not be included in gross income and shall be exempt from taxation under this chapter.
453. lappuse - For purposes of this paragraph and paragraph (3), the term "control" means the ownership of stock possessing at least 80 percent of the total combined voting power of all classes of stock entitled to vote and at least 80 percent of the total number of shares of all other classes of stock of the corporation.
264. lappuse - See section 958(b)(4). (e) Options. If any person has an option to acquire stock, such stock: shall be considered as owned by such person. For purposes of the preceding sentence, an option to acquire such an option, and each one of a series of such options, shall be considered as an option to acquire such stock.
548. lappuse - III International Regulatory Agencies (Fishing and Whaling) IV Fish and Wildlife Service, Department of the Interior Alphabetical List of CFR Subtitles and Chapters Administrative Committee of the Federal Register Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations Agency for International Development Federal Procurement Regulations System Aging, Administration on Agricultural Research Service Agricultural Stabilization and Conservation Service Agriculture Department Agricultural Research Service...
449. lappuse - For purposes of this section, section 1035(a), and section 1036(a), where as part of the consideration to the taxpayer another party to the exchange assumed a liability of the taxpayer or acquired from the taxpayer property subject to a liability, such assumption or acquisition (in the amount of the liability) shall be considered as money received by the taxpayer on the exchange.