Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept accordance agreed agreement aircraft Allied America armed forces authorities basis Commission Committee communications concerning conclusion conference consider consideration continue Control Council countries course desire direct discussion draft East East German economic effect efforts elections established Europe European existing expressed fact Federal Republic Flight forces Foreign Ministers Four Powers France freedom frontier further Geneva German Democratic Republic Germany Heads important interests issue limitations matter means measures meeting ment military necessary negotiations obligations occupation organizations participation parties peace treaty period political position possible prepared present principles problem proposals question reached recognize regard relations representatives Republic of Germany respect responsibility result reunification of Germany settlement situation solution Soviet Government Soviet Union statement summit territory tion treaty with Germany United United Kingdom weapons West Berlin Western Powers zone
424. lappuse - ... The parties undertake, as set forth in the Charter of the United Nations, to settle any international disputes in which they may be involved by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered, and to refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force in any manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations.
90. lappuse - The present Charter, of which the Chinese, French, Russian, English, and Spanish texts are equally authentic, shall remain deposited in the archives of the Government of the United States of America. Duly certified copies thereof shall be transmitted by that Government to the Governments of the other signatory States.
22. lappuse - Government agree that, pending the final determination of Poland's western frontier, the former German territories east of a line running from the Baltic Sea immediately west of Swinemunde, and thence along the Oder River to the confluence of the western Neisse River and along the western Neisse to the Czechoslovak frontier, including that portion of East Prussia not placed under the administration of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics in accordance with the understanding reached at this conference...
15. lappuse - Republic, each in his own zone of occupation, and also jointly, in matters affecting Germany as a whole, in their capacity as members of the Control Council. 2. So far as is practicable, there shall be uniformity of treatment of the German population throughout Germany.
337. lappuse - The Heads of Government, recognizing their common responsibility for the settlement of the German question and the re-unification of Germany, have agreed that the settlement of the German question and the re-unification of Germany by means of free elections shall be carried out in conformity with the national interests of the German people and the interests of European security.
89. lappuse - Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories, Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith".
xvi. lappuse - Assembly shall set up an appropriate body which shall include representatives of the Governments of the United Kingdom, the United States of America, the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, and the People's Republic of China...
248. lappuse - France, the Federal Republic of Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States of America...
18. lappuse - Zones: (a) 15 percent of such usable and complete industrial capital equipment, in the first place from the metallurgical, chemical and machine manufacturing industries as is unnecessary for the German peace economy and should be removed from the Western; Zones of Germany, in exchange for an equivalent value of food,. coal, potash, zinc, timber, clay products, petroleum products, and such other commodities as may be agreed upon. (b) 10 percent of such industrial capital equipment as is unnecessary...
19. lappuse - Removals of equipment as provided in (A) and (B) above shall be made simultaneously. 5. The amount of equipment to be removed from the western zones on account of reparations must be determined within six months from now at the latest. 6. Removals of industrial capital equipment shall begin as soon as possible and shall be completed within two years from the determination specified in paragraph 5.