Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
ACO or CPO action activities adjudicated administrative affirmative claims agency amount apply appropriate Army Claims Article 139 Carrier Recovery caused chapter CJA or claims claim file claimant Claims Act claims arising claims attorney claims personnel cognizable compensation considered contract contractor copy cost DD Form depreciation determine documents duty estimate example Federal field claims office forward FTCA Handbook funds Government Governments incident to service installation interview investigation involved Judge Advocate liability loss or damage medical malpractice memorandum military mobile home NAFI negligence normally Office code paid paragraph payable payment personal property personnel claims procedures property damage reconsideration records recovery attorney repair request responsibility RJA or recovery settlement authority shipment soldier statute storage subrogated third party tort claims tortfeasor U.S. Army UCMJ United USACE USARCS vehicle
284. lappuse - An action shall not be instituted upon a claim against the United States for money damages for injury or loss of property or personal injury or death caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, unless the claimant shall have first presented the claim 15 CFR Subtitle A (1-1-97 Edition) to the appropriate Federal agency...
284. lappuse - The United States shall be liable, respecting the provisions of this title relating to tort claims, in the same manner and to the same extent as a private individual under like circumstances, but shall not be liable for interest prior to judgment or for punitive damages.
280. lappuse - Islands, shall have exclusive jurisdiction of civil actions on claims against the United States, for money damages accruing on and after January 1, 1945, for injury or loss of property, or personal injury or death caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the...
278. lappuse - Any such person against whom such civil action or proceeding is brought shall deliver within such time after date of service or knowledge of service as determined by the Attorney General, all process served upon...
280. lappuse - Claims, of : (1) Any civil action against the United States for the recovery of any internal-revenue tax alleged to have been erroneously or illegally assessed or collected, or any penalty claimed to have been collected without authority or any sum alleged to have been excessive or in any manner wrongfully collected under the internal-revenue laws...
288. lappuse - As used in this chapter and sections 1346 (b) and 2401 (b) of this title, the term 'Federal agency' includes the executive departments, the military departments, independent establishments of the United States, and corporations primarily acting as instrumentalities or agencies of the United States, but does not inclu.de any contractor with the United States. " 'Employee of the government...
277. lappuse - Code, is amended by adding the following new subsection at the end thereof: "(d) Under regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of Defense, or the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy...
281. lappuse - In the case of a refund, from the date of the overpayment to a date preceding the date of the refund check by not more than thirty days, such date to be determined by the Commissioner, whether or not such refund check is accepted by the taxpayer after tender of such check to the taxpayer.
309. lappuse - State shall consider the claim and assess compensation to the claimant in a fair and just manner, taking into account all the circumstances of the case, including the conduct of the injured person, and shall prepare a report on the matter. (b) The report shall be delivered to the authorities of the...
280. lappuse - Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred. (c) The jurisdiction conferred by this section includes jurisdiction of any setoff, counterclaim, or other claim or demand whatever on the part of the United States against any plaintiff commencing an action under this section.