Country Reports on Economic Policy and Trade Practices: Report Submitted to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, Committee on Ways and Means of the U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Foreign Relations, Committee on Finance of the U.S. Senate by the Department of State, in Accordance with Section 2202 of the Omnibus Trade Competitiveness Act of 1988
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities agreement agricultural allowed annual approval authorities Balance Bangladesh Bank bargaining barriers capital collective companies compulsory continue controls Convention debt deficit Department direct dollar domestic duties economic effect Electrical Employment enforcement enterprises Equipment established exchange rate external financing firms force foreign exchange foreign investment growth imports income increase industry Intellectual Property interest investment investors Italy January Kindred Products labor legislation levels licensing limited major Manufacturing million minimum wage monetary Money n/a n/a n/a official operations Organization patent payments percent permitted petroleum practice prohibited protection provides Real reduced reform regulations remains requirements reserves restrictions sector significant Source standards Structural subsidies supply tariff trade U.S. exports U.S. Investment unions United worker rights workers World
632. lappuse - International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD, or World Bank).
66. lappuse - IPR agreements, including: the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property; the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works...
277. lappuse - Romania is currently a member of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and the World Bank (IBRD).
272. lappuse - Organization, the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property, the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works...
3. lappuse - (c) assistance for any project or activity that contributes to the violation of internationally recognized workers rights, as defined in section 502(a)(4) of the Trade Act of 1974, of workers in the recipient country, including any designated zone or area in that country.
348. lappuse - watch list" under the "Special 301" provision of the 1988 Trade Act.
1. lappuse - Senate, and to other appropriate committees of the Congress, a detailed report regarding the economic policy and trade practices of each country with which the United States has an economic or trade relationship. The Secretary may direct the appropriate officers of the Department of State who are...