Internal Revenue Laws in Force May 1, 1920: With an Appendix Containing Laws of a General Nature and Miscellaneous Provisions Applicable to the Administration of the Internal-revenue Laws
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1920 - 1035 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act of March additional affixed agent alcohol allowed amended amount apply appropriations approved assessed association August authorized bond carrying cause cents centum charged cigars claim collected collector Commissioner of Internal containing corporation court dealer deduction Department deputy distilled spirits distillery district dollars duty effect exceed executive exempt expenses export February filed five gallons Government hundred imported income intent interest Internal Revenue internal-revenue issued July June less liable liquor manner manufacture March ment months necessary nineteen hundred notice October officer otherwise packages paid payment penalty period person possession prescribed production purchase received regulations relating removed Revised Secretary sell sold special tax stamps Stat Statutes tax imposed taxable thereof thousand tion tobacco Treasury United warehouse wines
425. lappuse - AN ACT For preventing the manufacture, sale, or transportation of adulterated or misbranded or poisonous or deleterious foods, drugs, medicines, and liquors, and for regulating traffic therein, and for other purposes.
743. lappuse - Mutual savings banks not having a capital stock represented by shares; (3) Fraternal beneficiary societies, orders, or associations, (a) operating under the lodge system or for the exclusive benefit of the members of a fraternity itself operating under the lodge system...
786. lappuse - Deed, instrument, or writing, whereby any lands, tenements, or other realty sold shall be granted, assigned, transferred, or otherwise conveyed to, or vested in, the purchaser or purchasers, or any other person or persons, by his, her, or their direction...
732. lappuse - Gross income" includes gains, profits, and income derived from salaries, wages, or compensation for personal service, of whatever kind and in whatever form paid, or from professions, vocations, trades, businesses, commerce, or sales, or dealings in property, whether real or personal, growing out of the ownership or use of or interest in such property; also from interest, rent, dividends, securities, or the transaction of any business carried on for gain or profit, or gains or profits and...
752. lappuse - ... or to permit any income return or copy thereof or any book containing any abstract or particulars thereof to be seen or examined by any person except as provided by law; and it shall be unlawful for any person to print or publish in any manner whatever not provided by law any income return or any part thereof or the amount or source of income, profits, losses, or expenditures appearing In any income return...
494. lappuse - That every partnership shall make a return for each taxable year, stating specifically the items of its gross income and the deductions allowed by this title, and shall include in the return the names and addresses of the individuals who would be entitled to share in the net income if distributed and the amount of the distributive share of each individual. The return shall be sworn to by any one of the partners.
296. lappuse - ... intended, by any person interested therein, to be received, possessed, sold or in any manner used, either in the original package or otherwise, in violation of any law of such State, Territory or District of the United States, or place noncontiguous to, but subject to the jurisdiction thereof, is hereby prohibited...
677. lappuse - If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such parties do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be fined not more than ten thousand dollars, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
639. lappuse - But no person shall be arrested in one district for trial in another in any civil action before a circuit or district court; and no civil suit shall be brought before either of said courts against any person by any original process or proceeding in any other district than that whereof he is an inhabitant...
822. lappuse - Any transfer of a material part of his property in the nature of a final disposition or distribution thereof, made by the decedent within two years prior to his death without such consideration, shall, unless shown to the contrary, be deemed to have been made in contemplation of death within the meaning of this title.