Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Acrostics admirable answered appeared asked beautiful become better Blessed called Catholic character child Church comes course dark dead dear death Dublin earth edition Ethna eyes face faith Father feel flowers girl give given hand happy head heart heaven holy honour hope hour human interesting Ireland Irish Italy kind Lady leave light live look Lord Madam Mary means mind Miss Moore mother nature never night once passed perhaps person Philip poor present published race readers replied rest Saint seems sister soul spirit story sure sweet tell thee things thou thought true turn Vincent voice volume woman women writing young
39. lappuse - The year's at the spring And day's at the morn; Morning's at seven; The hill-side's dew-pearled; The lark's on the wing; The snail's on the thorn: God's in his heaven All's right with the world!
43. lappuse - Ah, love, let us be true To one another! for the world, which seems To lie before us like a land of dreams, So various, so beautiful, so new, Hath really neither joy, nor love, nor light, Nor certitude, nor peace, nor help for pain; And we are here as on a darkling plain Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight, Where ignorant armies clash by night.
42. lappuse - But now I only hear Its melancholy, long, withdrawing roar, Retreating to the breath Of the night-wind, down the vast edges drear And naked shingles of the world.
42. lappuse - Let it flame or fade, and the war roll down like a wind, We have proved we have hearts in a cause, we are noble still, And myself have awaked, as it seems, to the better mind ; It is better to fight for the good, than to rail at the ill ; I have felt with my native land, I am one with my kind, I embrace the purpose of God, and the doom assign'd.
42. lappuse - There lives more faith in honest doubt, Believe me, than in half the creeds.
648. lappuse - In a higher world it is otherwise, but here below to live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed often.
585. lappuse - And he went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every infirmity among the people.
283. lappuse - For we have not here a lasting city, but we seek one that is to come.