Immigration and Nationality Laws and Regulations, as of March 1, 1944
U.S. Department of Justice, Immigration and Naturalization Service, 1944 - 923 lappuses
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
39 Stat 43 Stat 54 Stat Act approved Act of February Act of June Act of March admission aircraft airport of entry alien enemy alien seamen allegiance amended American application April 19 Attorney become a citizen Canal Zone certificate of arrival certificate of citizenship certificate of naturalization Commissioner of Immigration consular officer declaration of intention Department departure documents effective January 13 enter the United entitled An Act Executive Order February 26 filed Government Immigration Act Immigration and Naturalization immigration laws immigration visa issuance issued July June 29 jurisdiction Labor Nationality Act naturaliza Naturalization Service oath officer in charge Panama Canal Zone period permanent residence permit person petition for naturalization petitioner Philippine Islands Preexamination prior Puerto Rico purpose read as follows record registration Repealed by sec Secretary Statutes statutory citation subdivision Territory of Hawaii thereof thereto tion Treaty Treaty Series United States citizenship vessel
136. lappuse - If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States in any manner or for any purpose...
72. lappuse - ... persons who are members of or affiliated with any organization entertaining and teaching disbelief in or opposition to organized government, or who advocate or teach the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers, either of specific individuals or of officers generally, of the Government of the United States or of any other organized government, because of his or their official character, or who advocate or teach the unlawful destruction of...
464. lappuse - ... that he will support the Constitution of the United States, and that he absolutely and entirely renounces and abjures all allegiance and fidelity to every foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, and particularly, by name, to the prince, potentate, state or sovereignty of which he was before, a citizen or subject," which proceedings must be recorded by the clerk of the court.
781. lappuse - The provisions of this paragraph shall not be deemed to be applicable with respect to service performed in connection with commercial canning or commercial freezing or In connection with any agricultural or horticultural commodity after its delivery to a terminal market for distribution for consumption. As used In this subsection, the term "farm...
637. lappuse - Mexicans who, in the territories aforesaid, shall not preserve the character of citizens of the Mexican Republic, conformably with what is stipulated in the preceding article, shall be incorporated into the Union of the United States, and be admitted at the proper time (to be judged of by the Congress of the United States...
637. lappuse - States) to the enjoyment of all the rights of citizens of the United States, according to the principles of the Constitution; and in the mean time, shall be maintained and protected in the free enjoyment of their liberty and property, and secured in the free exercise of their religion without restriction.
705. lappuse - Spanish subjects, natives of the peninsula, residing in the territory over which Spain by the present treaty relinquishes or cedes her sovereignty, may remain in such territory or may remove therefrom, retaining in either event all their rights of property, including the right to sell or dispose of such property or of its proceeds; and they shall also have the right to carry on their industry, commerce and professions, being subject in respect thereof to such laws as are applicable to other foreigners.
601. lappuse - That a child born without the United States of alien parents shall be deemed a citizen of the United States by virtue of the naturalization of or resumption of American citizenship by the parent : Provided, That such naturalization or resumption takes place during the minority of such child : And provided further, That the citizenship of such minor child shall begin at the time such minor child begins to reside permanently in the United States.
284. lappuse - President makes public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, . being males of the age of fourteen years and upwards, who shall be within the United States, and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured, and removed, as alien enemies.
636. lappuse - In the said territories, property of every kind, now belonging to Mexicans not established there, shall be inviolably respected. The present owners, the heirs of these, and all Mexicans who may hereafter acquire said property by contract, shall enjoy with respect to it guarantees equally ample as if the same belonged to citizens of the United States.