Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounting addition agree agreement allowed amended amount Appeals apply argues assets basis benefits bonds capital claimed Code Commissioner considered contract corporation costs Court debt December decision deduction deficiency depreciation determined distribution docket effect entered entitled equipment evidence exchange expenses facts Federal filed Fund grand jury gross held included income tax interest Internal Revenue Internal Revenue Code investment involved issue lease liability limited loan loss materials matters meaning ment method mortgage motion notice of deficiency Office operating opinion paid parties partnership payments percent period petition petitioner petitioner's position present prior production profit purchase pursuant reasonable received record references Regs regulations relating respect respondent respondent's result rule shareholder shares supra taxable taxpayer tion transactions transfer United
823. lappuse - An order that the matters regarding which the order was made or any other designated facts shall be taken to be established for the purposes of the action in accordance with the claim of the party obtaining the order...
728. lappuse - ... where the enjoyment thereof was subject at the date of his death to any change through the exercise of a power, either by the decedent alone or in conjunction with any person, to alter, amend, or revoke, or where the decedent relinquished any such power in contemplation of his death.
197. lappuse - The legal right of a taxpayer to decrease the amount of what otherwise would be his taxes, or altogether avoid them, by means which the law permits, cannot be doubted.
543. lappuse - However, if property used in a trade or business or held for the production of income...
607. lappuse - We cannot too often reiterate that 'taxation is not so much concerned with the refinements of title as it is with actual command over the property taxed the actual benefit for which the tax is paid.
821. lappuse - In lieu of any order or in addition thereto, the court shall require the party failing to act or the attorney advising him or both to pay the reasonable expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by the failure, unless the court finds that the failure was substantially justified or that other circumstances make an award of expenses unjust.
155. lappuse - If the legatee, devisee, donee, or trustee is empowered to divert the property or fund, in whole or in part, to a use or purpose which would have rendered it, to the extent that it is subject to such power, not deductible had it been directly so bequeathed, devised, or given by the decedent, the deduction will be limited to that portion, if any. of the property or fund which is exempt from an exercise of the power.
392. lappuse - Gross income" includes gains, profits, and income derived from salaries, wages, or compensation for personal service, of whatever kind and in whatever form paid, or from professions, vocations, trades, businesses, commerce, or sales, or dealings in property, whether real or personal, growing out of the ownership or use of or interest in such property ; also from interest, rent, dividends, securities, or the transaction of any business carried on for gain or profit, or gains or profits and income...
501. lappuse - ... (b) EFFECTIVE DATE. The amendment made by subsection (a) shall apply to taxable years beginning after December 31, 1963.