Proposed Mellon-Dreyfus Merger: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, Second Session, March 2 and 3, 1994, 4. sējums
United States, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994 - 972 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounts action activities addition advised affiliates agencies American annuities applicable appropriate approval asked assets Association authority bank's believe billion bonds branch broker-dealer brokerage cancelled capital certificates Chairman citibank Commission Company concerns conducted confusion consumer continue Corporation customers Debentures December deposits DINGELL disclosures Dreyfus employees enforcement engage examination Exchange fact FDIC Federal going guidelines institution insured interest investment products investors involved issues laws letter Lincoln Savings loans LUDWIG matter Mellon Bank merger mutual funds NASD national banks offered operating operating subsidiaries percent person Policy practices principal problem procedures proposed protection purchase question received regard registered regulators regulatory representatives requirements respect response risk rules securities sell shares sold specific statement subcommittee subsidiaries suitability transaction understand uninsured
419. lappuse - To exercise by its board of directors or duly authorized officers or agents, subject to law, all such incidental powers as shall be necessary to carry on the business of banking; by discounting and negotiating promissory notes, drafts, bills of exchange, and other evidences of debt; by receiving deposits; by buying and selling exchange, coin, and bullion; by loaning money on personal security; and by obtaining, issuing, and circulating notes according to the provisions of this title.
416. lappuse - Subsidiaries will be subject to substantial regulatory requirements under the federal securities laws, applicable state laws and the Rules of Fair Practice of the National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc.
27. lappuse - BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND FINANCE OF THE HOUSE COMMITTEE ON ENERGY AND COMMERCE...
422. lappuse - The business of dealing in securities and stock by the association shall be limited to purchasing and selling such securities and stock without recourse, solely upon the order, and for the account of, customers, and in no case for its own account, and the association shall not underwrite any issue of securities or stock...
667. lappuse - The four federal banking agencies the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Office of Thrift Supervision are issuing this Statement to provide uniform guidance to depository institutions engaging in these activities.
427. lappuse - ... primarily engaged in the issue, flotation, underwriting, public sale, or distribution, at wholesale or retail, or through syndicate participation, of stocks, bonds, or other similar securities...
10. lappuse - Before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications and Finance of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce...
240. lappuse - The Comptroller of the Currency, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation...