Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
agreed ALLEN amount answer appear appropriation asked awarded bids board of aldermen bridge brought building called CHAIRMAN chapter charge City Council city of Boston Clerk Commissioners committee connection consider contract conversation counsel Cummings December Department didn't directed Doherty dollars draw estimate expenses fact follows forward give given Grant Hall hear heard interest interview January keep Killian knew lawyer Leavitt Leighton letter Library Macadamizing matter Mayor mean meeting morning never opinion paid party payment PEABODY permit person Police present printed proper question reason received referred regard relation remember repairs Richards RULE Russell Saucier SECT sewer side statement street superintendent suppose talk Team tell thing third thought told took understand vote Water Board whole
5. lappuse - No motion or proposition on a subject different from that under consideration shall be admitted under color of amendment.
26. lappuse - Sundays and legal holidays, from nine o'clock in the forenoon until five o'clock in the afternoon, except on Saturdays, when they may be closed at twelve o'clock, noon.
1. lappuse - House. [A motion to strike out and insert shall be deemed indivisible ;] but a motion to strike out being lost, shall preclude neither amendment nor a motion to strike out and insert.
7. lappuse - When a motion for reconsideration is decided, that decision shall not be reconsidered, and no question shall be twice reconsidered; nor shall any vote be reconsidered upon either of the following motions : To adjourn. To lay on the table. To take from the table; or For the previous question.
7. lappuse - Debate on motions to reconsider shall be limited to thirty minutes, and no member shall speak more than five minutes. Whenever a matter has been especially assigned, a notice, as above specified, to. reconsider any vote affecting it shall be considered whenever such special assignment takes effect.
5. lappuse - Any member may call for the division of a question when the sense will admit of it. A motion to strike out and insert shall be deemed indivisible ; but a motion to strike out being lost, shall neither preclude amendment, nor a motion to strike out and insert. 33. Motions and reports may be committed, or recommitted, at the pleasure of the Convention.
121. lappuse - Laws may be operated by an unlicensed person, shall be inspected internally and externally once each year, between the first day of June and the first...