Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities Air Force airborne aircraft airlift American applied armed Army assigned Assistant attack authority base basic become Blue bomb Center Chief close COLONEL combat Command communications complete concept conducted continued Corps course defense Department designed direct Division doctrine drop effective effort elements enemy engineering equipment established exercise existing field fighter flight flying functions ground Group headquarters important increased joint land major material MATS ment military missile mission move nuclear objectives officers operations organization performance personnel phase planning position possible present pressure problems production Report responsibility result School served situation space squadrons staff strategic Strike supply tactical tactical air task techniques tion troops United University USAF Viet weapons weather wing World
41. lappuse - Must they be allowed to finally fail of execution, even had it been perfectly clear that by the use of the means necessary to their execution some single law, made in such extreme tenderness of the citizen's liberty that practically it relieves more of the guilty than...
96. lappuse - Your primary object will be the progressive destruction and dislocation of the German military, industrial, and economic system, and the undermining of the morale of the German people to a point where their capacity for armed resistance is fatally weakened.
32. lappuse - If so much is taken, that the value of the original is sensibly diminished, or the labors of the original author are substantially to an injurious extent appropriated by another, that is sufficient, in point of law, to constitute a piracy pro tanto.
26. lappuse - That if any person shall infringe the copyright in any work protected under the copyright laws of the United States...
41. lappuse - Congress has the power not only to raise, and support, and govern armies, but to declare war. It has, therefore, the power to provide by law for carrying on war. This power necessarily extends to all legislation essential to the prosecution of war with vigor and success, except such as interferes with the command of the forces and the conduct of campaigns. That power and duty belong to the President as commander-in-chief.
26. lappuse - In the case of claims against the United States Government for use of a patented invention, the period before bringing suit, up to six years, between the date of receipt of a written claim for compensation by the department or agency of the Government having authority to settle such claim, and the...
26. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided by law, no recovery shall be had for any infringement committed more than six years prior to the filing of the complaint or counterclaim for infringement in the action.
37. lappuse - With regard to that we may add that when we are dealing with words that also are a constituent act, like the Constitution of the United States, we must realize that they have called into life a being the development of which could not have been foreseen completely by the most gifted of its begetters.
24. lappuse - That nothing in this Act shall be construed to annul or limit the right of the author or proprietor of an unpublished work, at common law or in equity, to prevent the copying, publication, or use of such unpublished work without his consent, and to obtain damages therefor.