Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action additional Administrator agency agreement amended America in Congress amount application appointed appropriate approved authorized Board carry certificate charges Commission common carrier compact compensation Congress Congress assembled contained contract corporation court deemed Department designated determine direct District of Columbia duties effect employees enacted engaged enter equipment established facilities fares Federal filed finds follows foreign funds further Government granted hearing hereby House of Representatives inserting Interstate Commerce Act issued joint jurisdiction manner matter means ment motor vehicle necessary notice operation otherwise paragraph parties performance period permit person powers practice prescribe President proceedings pursuant railroad rates reasonable receive records referred regulations relating respect route rules Secretary securities Senate Senate and House specified standards Stat term Territory thereof thereto tion transit transportation United unless violation
43. lappuse - ... from any person or persons a greater or less compensation for any service rendered, or to be rendered, in the transportation of passengers or property...
44. lappuse - Every common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act shall, according to their respective powers, afford all reasonable, proper, and equal facilities for the interchange of traffic between their respective lines, and for the receiving, forwarding, and delivering of passengers and property to and from their several lines and those connecting therewith...
291. lappuse - ... in any case where the violation by such common carrier of any statute enacted for the safety of employees contributed to the injury or death of such employee.
300. lappuse - ... foster sound economic conditions in transportation and among the several carriers; to encourage the establishment and maintenance of reasonable charges for transportation services, without unjust discriminations, undue preferences or advantages, or unfair or destructive competitive practices; to cooperate with the several States and the duly authorized officials thereof; and to encourage fair wages and equitable working conditions; all to the end of developing, coordinating, and preserving...
129. lappuse - ... any common carrier, railroad or transportation company, to which such property may be delivered or over whose line or lines such property may pass, and no contract, receipt, rule or regulation shall exempt such common carrier, railroad or transportation company from the liability hereby imposed...
327. lappuse - All charges made for any service rendered or to be rendered in the transportation of passengers or property and for the transmission of messages by telegraph, telephone, or cable, as aforesaid, or in connection therewith, shall be just and reasonable; and every unjust and unreasonable charge for such service or any part thereof is prohibited and declared to be unlawful: Provided.
130. lappuse - ... agreed upon; and the commission is hereby empowered to make such order in cases where rates dependent upon and varying with declared or agreed values would, in its opinion, be just and reasonable under the circumstances and conditions surrounding the transportation. The term 'ordinary livestock...
45. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful for any common carrier subject to the provisions of this act to enter into any contract, agreement, or combination with any other common carrier or carriers for the pooling of freights of different and competing railroads, or to divide between them the aggregate or net proceeds of the earnings of such railroads, or any portion thereof...
343. lappuse - Commission, on the ground that the testimony or evidence, documentary or otherwise, required of him, may tend to incriminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture; but no individual shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he is compelled, after having claimed his privilege against self-incrimination...
207. lappuse - It shall be the duty of any district attorney of the United States to whom any duly designated representative of a carrier's employees may apply to institute in the proper court and to prosecute under the direction of the Attorney General of the United States...