Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
70 Stat Act is amended adding Administrator agency agreement amended by striking amended to read application appropriated approved assistance attained August authorized basis beginning Board centum certificate child clause compensation computation connection coverage death deductions deemed dependent determined died disability earnings effective employ employee employment enactment entitled equal exceeds expenditures Federal filed fiscal imposed individual inserting in lieu insurance benefit Internal Revenue Code January June less lieu thereof means ment month monthly officer paid paragraph payment period person Post preceding primary insurance amount prior provisions pursuant quarter read as follows reason received recomputation referred relating remuneration respect retirement Secretary section 202 self-employment income sentence service performed Social Security Act Stat subparagraph subsection taxable term thereof the following tion Treasury Trust Fund United wages
46. lappuse - dependent child" means a needy child under the age of eighteen, who has been deprived of parental support or care by reason of the death, continued absence from the home, or physical or mental incapacity of a parent...
110. lappuse - ... (including any amount paid by an employer for insurance or annuities, or into a fund, to provide for any such payment), on account of (A) retirement, or (B) sickness or accident disability, or (C) medical and hospitalization expenses in connection with sickness or accident disability, or (D) death...
27. lappuse - Fund as is not, in his judgment, required to meet current withdrawals. Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
154. lappuse - In handling, planting, drying, packing, packaging, processing, freezing, grading, storing, or delivering to storage or to market or to a carrier for transportation to market, any agricultural or horticultural commodity, but only if such service is performed as an incident to ordinary farming operations...
64. lappuse - ... market, any agricultural or horticultural commodity; but, only if such service is performed as an incident to ordinary farming operations or, in the case of fruits and vegetables, as an incident to the preparation of such fruits or vegetables for market. The provisions of this paragraph shall not be deemed to be applicable with respect to service performed in connection with commercial canning or commercial freezing or in connection with any agricultural or horticultural commodity after its delivery...
466. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary, shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) 03 are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
122. lappuse - Service performed by a duly ordained, commissioned, or licensed minister of a church in the exercise of his ministry or by a member of a religious order in the exercise of duties required by such order...
43. lappuse - For purposes of this chapter, the term "agricultural labor" includes all service performed ( 1 ) on a farm, in the employ of any person, in connection with cultivating the soil, or in connection with raising or harvesting any agricultural or horticultural commodity, including the raising, shearing, feeding, caring for, training, and management of livestock, bees, poultry, and fur-bearing animals and wildlife; (2) in the employ of the owner or tenant or other operator of a farm, in connection...
xii. lappuse - For such purpose such obligations may be acquired (1) on original issue at par, or (2) by purchase of outstanding obligations at the market price. The purposes for which obligations of the United States may be issued under the second liberty bond act, as amended, are hereby extended to authorize the issuance at par of special obligations exclusively to the fund.
18. lappuse - Service performed as an officer or member of the crew of a vessel on the navigable waters of the United States; (4) Service performed by an individual in the employ of his son, daughter, or spouse, and service performed by a child under the age of twenty-one in the employ of his father or mother; (5) Service performed in the employ of the United States Government or of an instrumentality of the United States; (6) Service performed in the employ of a...