Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Abbot acrostic addressed alluded ANNIS Anno appears ASTRA ATQVE Austria bears Bishop British Museum CAROLUS Charles CHRISTI chronograms church commences composed concludes contains Continued copy Count couplet death decorations described DEVs died Duke ECCE Elector Emperor engraving epigrams epitaph examples extracts FELIX figures France FVIT German give GLORIA HÆC hexameter and pentameter honour Hungary inscribed inscription IPSE Italy John Joseph King Latin Leopold letters lines Maria mark meaning medal mentioned mors NOBIS notice NVNC original PATRIÆ peace persons poems possession POST present Prince PRINCEPS PRINCIPIS printed probably QUÆ QVÆ QVOD rare recorded REGI relating represents saints SVNT TIBI title-page town tract verses VIRGINIS VIVAT volume writer
146. lappuse - Jews ; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To...
163. lappuse - Fides autem catholica haec est, ut unum Deum in Trinitate, et Trinitatem in unitate veneremur; neque confundentes personas, neque substantiam separantes; alia est enim persona Patris, alia Filii, alia Spiritus Sancti; sed Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti una est divinitas, aequalis gloria, coaeterna majestas.
36. lappuse - ET die tertia nuptiae factae sunt in Cana Galilaeae : et erat mater Jesu ibi. Vocatus est autem et Jesus, et discipuli ejus, ad nuptias.
163. lappuse - Creed, this Confession of our Christian Faith, commonly called The Creed of Saint Athanasius, by the Minister and people standing.
10. lappuse - A Thankfull Remembrance of God's Mercy. IN AN HISTORICALL COLLECTION OF THE GREAT AND MERCIFULL DELIVERANCES OF THE CHURCH AND STATE OF ENGLAND, since the Gospel beganne here to flourish, from the beginning of Queene Elizabeth.
14. lappuse - I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God!
138. lappuse - This we find by a letter of his to Frederic Piscator, dated May 21, 1519 : in which he discovers an inclination for matrimony, and expresses himself somewhat loosely on that subject. Believing Luther's cause a very good one, he joined in it with great warmth; and published Leo the Xth's bull against Luther in 1520, with interlineary and marginal glosses, in which that pope was made an object of the strongest ridicule. The freedom with which he wrote against the irregularities and disorders of the...
388. lappuse - BOND'S A Handy Book of Rules and Tables for verifying Dates with the Christian Era, &c. Giving an account of the Chief Eras and Systems used by various Nations ; with the easy Methods for determining the Corresponding Dates. By JJ Bond.
284. lappuse - ... if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul, then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness shall be as the noonday...