Copyright Law Revision: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, First Session on H.R. 2223 ....
United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976 - 2240 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
additional advertising agreement amendment American application Association authors believe bill broadcast cable system cable television CATV Chairman Commission Committee concerned Congress Constitution copy copyright law copyright owner cost Court DANIELSON distribution educational effect established example exclusive exemption fact fair going grant hearings House important increase industry infringement interest issue journals jukebox KASTENMEIER legislation liability license limited major material matter means notice Office operators original payment performance period person photocopying position prepared present president problem producers proposed protection publishers question reasonable receive record Register Representatives reproduction respect result revision royalty rules schedule Senate signals society statement station Subcommittee subscribers term Thank tion transmission Tribunal United
279. lappuse - ... the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
150. lappuse - Whoever invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof, may obtain a patent therefor, subject to the conditions and requirements of this title.
287. lappuse - ... 1. the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; 2. the nature of the copyrighted work; 3.
287. lappuse - ... the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
332. lappuse - January 1, 1978; or (3) activities violating legal or equitable rights that are not equivalent to any of the exclusive rights within the general scope of copyright as specified by section 106.
37. lappuse - The notice shall be affixed to the copies in such manner and location as to give reasonable notice of the claim of copyright.
468. lappuse - Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106(3), the owner of a particular copy or phonorecord lawfully made under this title, or any person authorized by such owner, is entitled, without the authority of the copyright owner, to sell or otherwise dispose of the possession of that copy or phonorecord.
319. lappuse - The federal copyright laws give to the author (or publisher if he is the copyright owner) "the exclusive right to print, reprint, publish, copy and vend the copyrighted work.
6. lappuse - For the purpose of the foregoing sentence, a "supplementary work" is a work prepared for publication as a secondary adjunct to a work by another author for the purpose of introducing, concluding, illustrating, explaining, revising, commenting upon, or assisting in the use of the other work, such as forewords...
332. lappuse - January 1, 1978, all legal or equitable rights that are equivalent to any of the exclusive rights within the general scope of copyright as specified by section 106 in works of authorship that are fixed in a tangible medium of expression and come within the subject matter of copyright as specified by sections 102 and 103, whether created before or after that date and whether published or unpublished, are governed exclusively by this title.