Military Laws of the United States, 1. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1940 - 1223 lappuses
"Contains the permanent and general laws of the United States now in force which affect the War Department or the Military Establishment, including legislation of the Seventy-fifth Congress. It also contains certain temporary provisions which have been repeated from year to year. These carry the citation of the appropriation act in which they first appeared, modifications in subsequent acts being indicated by italicizing words omitted and adding new language in brackets"--Letter of transmittal, page iii.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
39 Stat 41 Stat act of Feb act of June act of Mar active additional Administration allowances amended amount application appointed appropriation approved Army assistant authorized buildings Bureau cause charge Chief civil claim Code command commissioned compensation Congress contract contractor Corps court death Decisions Department designated detailed direct disability discharge District of Columbia duty effect employees enlisted entitled established Executive expenses Federal forces Government grade held hereafter hereby hundred issued July lands lieutenant limits March Medical ment military month National Guard naval Navy necessary Notes officers organization paid paragraph payment pension performance period person prescribed President prior Provided Provided further rank receive Regular Army regulations Reserve respectively retired Secretary Secretary of War served Soldiers statute term thereof tion United Veterans
21. lappuse - Section 3. If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified...
312. lappuse - Whenever any person indebted to the United States is insolvent, or whenever the estate of any deceased debtor, in the hands of the executors or administrators, is insufficient to pay all the debts due from the deceased, the debts due to the United States shall be first satisfied...
21. lappuse - President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly...
371. lappuse - If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such parties do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be fined not more than ten thousand dollars, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
287. lappuse - An Act to provide compensation for employees of the United States suffering injuries while in the performance of their duties, and for other purposes", approved September 7, 1916, as amended, shall extend to persons given employment under the provisions of this Act.
21. lappuse - XVIII [SECTION 1. After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited. SECTION 2. The Congress and the several States shall have concurrent power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
329. lappuse - All purchases and contracts for supplies or services, in any of the Departments of the Government, except for personal services, shall be made by advertising a sufficient time previously for proposals respecting the same, when the public exigencies do not require the immediate delivery of the articles, or performance of the service.
261. lappuse - President at the time of appointment, one for a term of two years, one for a term of four years, and...
297. lappuse - ... after the allowance of such a claim, the ascertainment of the amount due, and the issuing of a warrant for the payment thereof.