Official Congressional Directory, 73. sējums,2. izdevums,1. daļa;74. sējums,1. izdevums,2. daļa;74. sējums,2. izdevums,2. daļa;75. sējums,1. izdevums;75. sējums,3. izdevums,1. daļa;76. sējums,1. izdevums;79. sējums,1. izdevums,1. daļa;79. sējums,2. izdevums,2. daļa
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1934
Includes maps of the U.S. Congressional districts.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
administration admitted Affairs Agriculture American appointed Appropriations Army Assistant Association attended attorney authorized Avenue Banking born Building Bureau California chairman charge Charles Chicago Chief City clerk College Columbia Commerce commission Committee Connecticut Convention County Court delegate Democrat Department Director District DISTRICT.-COUNTIES division duties East educated elected Executive farm Federal Foreign George Government graduated Henry Hotel House Illinois Iowa Island James January John Joseph judge June majority March married Massachusetts Michigan Military Miss Naval Navy North November Office Ohio operation Park Pennsylvania Phone Place Population 1930 Post practice precincts President public schools receiving reelected relating Representative Republican River Road Robert Room schools Secretary Senate served Seventy Seventy-fourth Congress Seventy-second Seventy-third Congress South Street term Texas third Thomas United United States Senate University Virginia votes ward Washington West World York
507. lappuse - The high contracting parties further agree that any other questions or matters of difference arising between them involving the rights, obligations, or interests of either in relation to the other or to the inhabitants of the other, along the common frontier...
470. lappuse - It is necessary for the national defense and development of its foreign and domestic commerce that the United States shall have a merchant marine (a) sufficient to carry its domestic waterborne commerce and a substantial portion of the waterborne export and import foreign commerce of the United States...
495. lappuse - The judgment and decree of the court shall be final, except that the same shall be subject to review by the Supreme Court upon certiorari as provided in section two hundred and forty of the Judicial Code.
487. lappuse - That the commission shall, as hereinafter provided, investigate, ascertain, and report the value of all the property owned or used by every common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act...
476. lappuse - Agriculture, the general designs and duties of which shall be to acquire and diffuse among the people of the United States useful information on subjects connected with Agriculture, in the most general and comprehensive sense of that word, and to procure, propagate and distribute among the people, new and valuable seeds and plants.
499. lappuse - ... and means of production, and availability of military supplies; the giving of information to producers and manufacturers as to the class of supplies needed by the military and other services of the government, the requirements relating thereto, and the creation of relations which will render possible in time of need the immediate concentration and utilization of the resources of the nation.
473. lappuse - Columbia one or more corporations for the purchase, construction, equipment, lease, charter, maintenance, and operation of merchant vessels in the commerce of the United States.
473. lappuse - Whenever there shall be filed with the commission any schedule stating a new individual or joint rate, fare or charge, or any new individual or joint classification, or any new individual or joint regulation or practice affecting any rate, fare, or charge...