Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according action actual administration agent alien allowed appear apply assignment authority Bank Barb become bill bound cause chancery child citizens civil Code common law Company consideration considered constitution contract corporation court creditors debtor debts decision deed delivery discussed doctrine domicil effect England English entitled equally equity established execution existing fact father foreign founded fraud give given grant guardian held husband ibid infant interest Johns judgment jurisdiction justice land liable limited Lord marriage Mass master nature necessary notice opinion owner parties pass patent payment person possession principle provision purchaser question reasonable received relation resident respect Revised Statutes rule schools separate settled slaves Smith sufficient suit taken Term thing tion trust United unless valid vendor void wife York
389. lappuse - Of Law there can be no less acknowledged than that her seat is the bosom of God ; her voice the harmony of the world. All things in heaven and earth do her homage ; the very least as feeling her care, and the greatest as not exempted from her power.
15. lappuse - States, whose fathers were or may be at the time of their birth citizens thereof, are declared to be citizens of the United States; but the rights of citizenship shall not descend to children whose fathers never resided in the United States.
699. lappuse - ... be actually made, procured, or provided, or fit, or ready for delivery, or some act may be requisite for the making or completing thereof, or rendering the same fit for delivery...
ii. lappuse - Charts and Books, to the Authors and Proprietors of such Copies during the times therein mentioned ; and also to an Act entitled, " An Act supplementary to an Act, entitled, An Act for the Encouragement of Learning, by securing the Copies of Maps, Charts and Books, to the Authors and Proprietors of such Copies during the times therein mentioned...
365. lappuse - In addition to the powers enumerated in the first section of this title, and to those expressly given in its charter, or in the act under which it is, or shall be, incorporated, no corporation shall possess or exercise any corporate powers, except such as shall be necessary to the exercise of the powers so enumerated and given.
32. lappuse - Majesty, shall continue to hold them according to the nature and tenure of their respective estates and titles therein; and may grant, sell or devise the same to whom they please...
287. lappuse - State from bringing with them such persons as are deemed slaves by the laws of any one of the United States...
307. lappuse - It is chiefly for the purpose of clothing bodies of men, in succession, with these qualities and capacities, that corporations were invented and are in use. By these means a perpetual succession of individuals are capable of acting for the promotion of the particular object, like one immortal being.
289. lappuse - No free negro, free mulatto, or free person of mixed blood, descended from negro ancestors, to the fourth generation inclusive, (though one ancestor of each generation may have been a white person.) shall vote for members of the senate or house of commons.