Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance acquired acquisition action Administrative advertising agency amended appear APPENDIX applicable assets authorized billing charge claim Commission conspicuously consumer reporting contain copy corporation cost Counsel covered deceptive decision Department described designated determined disclose disclosure effect energy entity estimated example exempt fact Federal Federal Trade fiber filed fuel Guide heat individual industry issued label lamp Law Judge less limited manufacturer mark material matter means meet ment nature notice notification obtain offer Office operating otherwise package paragraph party period person practices procedures proceeding purchase pursuant range reasonable receive records reference regulations relating request respect retail revised rule sell seller sion specific standard statement tion United unless vehicle voting securities warranty written
66. lappuse - ... responsible to or subject to the supervision or direction of any officer, employee, or agent engaged in the performance of investigative or prosecuting functions for any agency.
60. lappuse - Objections to the competency of a witness or to the competency, relevancy, or materiality of testimony are not waived by failure to make them before or during the taking of the deposition, unless the ground of the objection is one which might have been obviated or removed if presented at that time.
110. lappuse - ... no testimony or other information compelled under the order (or any information directly or Indirectly derived from such testimony or other information) may be used against the witness in any criminal case, except a prosecution for perjury, giving a false statement, or otherwise falling to comply with the order.
469. lappuse - consumer credit report" means any written, oral or other communication of any information by a consumer reporting agency bearing on a consumer's credit worthiness, credit standing, credit capacity, character, general reputation, personal characteristics or mode of living...
61. lappuse - Any party may serve upon any adverse party written interrogatories to be answered by the party served or, if the party served is a public or private corporation or a partnership or association, by any officer or agent, who shall furnish such information as is available to the party.
70. lappuse - ... only upon an express determination that there is no just reason for delay and upon an express direction for the entry of judgment.
97. lappuse - Could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of a confidential source, including a State, local, or foreign agency or authority or any private institution which furnished information on a confidential basis...
59. lappuse - Subject- to the provisions of Rule 32 (c) , objection may be made at the trial or hearing to receiving in evidence any deposition or part thereof for any reason which would require the exclusion of the evidence if the witness were then present and testifying.
56. lappuse - A party may through interrogatories require any other party to identify each person whom the other party expects to call as an expert witness at trial, to state the subject matter on which the expert is expected to testify, and to state the substance of the facts and opinions to which the expert is expected to testify and a summary of the grounds for each opinion...