Survey of Military Supply Management and Surplus Property Disposal Practices ...: Hearings .. Oct. 5, 7, 9, 12, and 13, Nov. 4, 5, 6, and 9, 1953
1953 - 816 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE activity addition ADDRESS agencies agrees Air Force aircraft amount Army AUGUST authorized award Balwan base batteries bidder Bureau Camp Drum Captain CLARE Colonel PACKARD Colvin Commander BRYANT completed computed condition continuation contracting officer copy Cost COTTER COTTON Department deposit depot DESCRIPTION determined directed disposal DOLLARS engines entries equipment excess figure furnished Government grate hand IKARD inch INSPECT interest INVITATION issue Lennox Lieutenant Colonel listed mailing Major MANAGEMENT material Mower NAME Navy notice opened Operation otherwise PAGE percent person PERSONAL PROPERTY placed Property Disposal Purchaser quantity received REGULATION removal repair requirements Resistor responsibility returned RIEHLMAN salvage scrap screening SERVICES SHEET sold space specified STANDARD FORM Station Stock storage supply surplus Terms tion TITLE Total Price Bid Tractor Truck UNIT
548. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee...
273. lappuse - Contractor or any subcontractor engaged in the performance of this contract shall be computed on a basic day rate of eight hours per day and work in excess of eight hours per day is permitted only upon the condition that every such laborer and mechanic shall be compensated for all hours worked in excess of eight hours per day at not less than one and one-half times the basic rate of pay.
565. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided In this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which Is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mall or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor.
378. lappuse - ... any fee, commission, percentage or brokerage fee, contingent upon or resulting from the award of this contract; and agrees to furnish information relating to (a) and (b) above as requested by the Contracting Officer. (Note: For Interpretation of the representation, including the term "bona fide employee," see Code of Federal Regulations, Title 41, Chapter I, Subpart 1-1.5.) § 11.506 Interpretation of the representation.
550. lappuse - I, . . , certify that I am the Secretary of the corporation named as contractor herein; that who signed this contract on behalf of the contractor was then of said corporation; that said contract was duly signed for and in behalf of said corporation by authority of its governing body, and is within the scope of its corporate powers.
565. lappuse - In connection with any appeal proceeding under this clause, the Contractor shall be afforded an opportunity to be heard and to offer evidence in support of its appeal. Pending final decision of a dispute hereunder, the Contractor shall proceed diligently with the performance of the contract and in accordance with the Contracting Officer's decision. b. This "Disputes...
548. lappuse - ... or securing favorable treatment with respect to the awarding or amending, or the making of any determinations with respect to the performing of such contract: Provided, That the existence of the facts upon which the Secretary or his duly authorized representative makes such findings shall be in issue and may be reviewed in any competent court.
549. lappuse - The wages of every laborer and mechanic employed by the Contractor or any subcontractor engaged in the performance of this contract shall be computed on a basic day rate of eight hours per day; and work in excess of eight hours...
431. lappuse - D has not, employed or retained any company or person (other than a full-time bona fide employee working solely for the bidder) to solicit or secure this contract, and (b) that he D has. D has not, paid or agreed to pay any company or person...