Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accidents accredited activities adequate administrative adult agencies American Camping Association approved areas authority bill Board Camp Fire camp operator camp program campers Committee complete concern conducted council counselors day camp death Department designed director Education effect enforcement equipment established existing experience facilities Federal field forms Girl Scout health and safety implementation injuries inspection involved laws leaders least legislation less licensed living located means meet Michigan natural organizations parents participate permit personnel persons practices present procedures protect recommendations record Recreation regulations representative responsibility rules safe safety standards sample season Secretary Senator MONDALE serious serving specific staff standards statement summer supervision supply survey swimming transportation trip troop United written youth camp safety
20. lappuse - The judgment of the court affirming or setting aside, in whole or in part, any action of the Secretary shall be final, subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
20. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code. (b) The findings of fact by the Commissioner, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive...
535. lappuse - Secretary has reason to believe that an employer has failed to correct a violation for which a citation has been issued within the period permitted for its correction...
20. lappuse - Secretary may thereupon make new or modified findings of fact and may modify his previous action and shall file in the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
8. lappuse - Any order issued under this section may require such steps to be taken as may be necessary to avoid, correct, or remove such imminent danger and prohibit the employment or presence of any individual in locations or under conditions where such imminent danger exists, except individuals whose presence is necessary to avoid, correct, or remove such imminent danger or to maintain...
578. lappuse - Hunter Safety Course material available from National Rifle Association of America, 1600 Rhode Island Avenue. NW., Washington, DC 20036.
20. lappuse - Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Secretary or to set it aside, in whole or in part. The judgment of the court shall be subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
527. lappuse - Cleanliness of employees. All employees shall wear clean outer garments and shall keep their hands clean at all times while engaged in handling food, drink, utensils, or equipment. Employees shall not expectorate or use tobacco in any form in rooms in which food is prepared.
233. lappuse - Act before the Select Subcommittee on Education of the House Committee on Education and Labor. In that statement on page 5 the following sentence appears : "Average book prices rose 45 percent between 1960 and 1965.
101. lappuse - Congress in 1950 with the purpose of "inspiring girls with the highest ideals of character, conduct, patriotism, and service that they may become happy and resourceful citizens," and has served more than 32 million girls throughout our history.