Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action active active duty Administration agency aircraft amended appear applicant appropriate approval Assistant authorized beneficiaries Board Center charge Chief of Naval civilian claim commanding officer concerning considered copy cost counsel court damage Defense dental Department dependents designated determined direct discharge document duty effect emergency employees facilities Federal Forces foreign forwarded Government granted Health hospitalization individual interest issue Judge Advocate light limited Marine Corps matters ment military Naval naval MTFs Navy NDRB necessary notified obtained Operations otherwise paragraph patient payment period person personnel present prior procedures reason received records regulations release rendered request Reserve responsible Revised Secretary serv ship specific statement submitted Subpart tion treatment United unless
349. lappuse - Any claim arising out of assault, battery, false imprisonment, false arrest, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, libel, slander, misrepresentation, deceit, or interference with contract rights.
349. lappuse - ... damage to or loss of property or on account of personal injury or death caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant for such damage, loss, injury, or death in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred.
241. lappuse - Guard, who is a graduate of an accredited law school or is a member of the bar of a Federal court or of the highest court of a State...
227. lappuse - An employee shall avoid any action, whether or not specifically prohibited by this subpart, which might result in, or create the appearance of: (1) Using public office for private gain; (2) Giving preferential treatment to any person; (3) Impeding Government efficiency or economy; (4) Losing complete independence or impartiality; (5) Making a Government decision outside official channels; or (6) Affecting adversely the confidence of the public in the integrity of the Government.
56. lappuse - ... contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of any agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions; and (9) geological and geophysical information and data (including maps) concerning wells.
12. lappuse - The Secretary of the Navy is the head of the Department of the Navy. Under the direction, authority, and control of the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of the Navy is responsible for the policies and control of the Department of the Navy, including its organization, administration, functioning, and efficiency.
445. lappuse - Americans safe, healthful, productive and esthetically and culturally pleasing surroundings 3 attain the widest range of beneficial uses of the environment without degradation, risk to health or safety, or other undesirable and unintended consequences 4 preserve important historic, cultural and natural aspects of our national heritage and maintain, wherever possible, an environment which supports diversity and variety of individual choice...
349. lappuse - Any claim arising in respect of the assessment or collection of any tax or customs duty, or the detention of any goods or merchandise by any officer of customs or excise or any other law-enforcement officer.
349. lappuse - Provided, That any award, compromise, or settlement in excess of $25,000 shall be effected only with the prior written approval of the Attorney General or his designee.