Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accident action agent amended amount application appointed arbitration assistant association authorized building bureau carried cars cause certificate CHAPTER charge chief commission commissioner construction contract corporation court damages dangerous death deemed direction discharge district duty effect employed employees employment enforce engaged engineer establishment examination factory female firm five floor furnished give given governor guilty hereby hundred dollars imprisonment industrial injury inspection inspector issue labor least less license machinery manner manufacturing material means mechanical ment mines minor months necessary negligence notice occupation operation owner paid parties payment perform permit person prevent proper protection punished railroad reasonable receive record regulations relating repair rules safety SECTION statistics term therein thereof tion train unlawful unless violation wages workshop
162. lappuse - ... resulting in whole or in part from the negligence of any of the officers, agents, or employees of such carrier, or by reason of any defect or insufficiency, due to its negligence, in its cars, engines, appliances, machinery, track, roadbed, works, boats, wharves, or other equipment.
163. lappuse - Columbia or any of the states or territories and any foreign nation or nations, shall be liable in damages to any person suffering injury while he is employed by such carrier in such commerce, or, in case of the death of such employee, to his or her personal representative, for the benefit of the surviving widow or husband and children of such employee; and, if none, then of such employee's parents, and, if none, then of the next of kin dependent upon such employee...
396. lappuse - Act, or of any amendments thereto, on the ground or for the reason that the testimony or evidence, documentary or otherwise, required of him may tend to incriminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture...
340. lappuse - No person shall be excused from attending and testifying or from producing documentary evidence before the commission or in obedience to the subpoena of the commission on the ground or for the reason that the testimony or evidence, documentary or otherwise, required of him may tend to criminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture.
136. lappuse - Act to recover damages for personal injuries to an employee, or where such injuries have resulted in his death, the fact that the employee may have been guilty of contributory negligence shall not bar a recovery, but the damages shall be diminished by the jury in proportion to the amount of negligence attributable to such employee...
573. lappuse - ... be held to have assumed the risks of his employment in any case where the violation by such common carrier of any statute enacted for the safety of employees contributed...
82. lappuse - Be it therefore enacted, that whensoever the death of a person shall be caused by wrongful act, neglect or default, and the act, neglect or default is such as would (if death had not ensued) have entitled the party injured to maintain an action and recover damages in respect thereof...
211. lappuse - ... whensoever the death of a person shall be caused by wrongful act, neglect or default, and the act, neglect or default is such as would (if death had not ensued) have entitled the party injured to maintain an action and recover damages in respect thereof, then and in every such case the person who would have been liable if death had not ensued shall be liable to an action for damages, notwithstanding the death of the person injured, and although the death shall have been caused under such circumstances...
170. lappuse - An employer is not bound to indemnify his employee for losses suffered by the latter in consequence of the ordinary risks of the business in which he is employed, nor in consequence of the negligence of another person employed by the same employer in the same general business, unless he has neglected to use ordinary care in the selection of the culpable employee.