Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance additional agent amended America in Congress amount application appropriated approved authorized cargo carrier carry cause centum certificate charge charter citizen claim Commission Congress assembled connection construction contract contractor corporation cost court deemed Department designated determined district documented duties effect employed employees enacted enter entitled equipment established exceed existing filed foreign fund Government hereby House of Representatives hundred inspection inspectors interest issued June laws less license loan master means ment Merchant Marine Act mortgage naval Navy necessary officer operation otherwise owner paid Panama passengers payment period person port possession prescribed President Provided purchase read as follows reasonable receive regulations respect rules Secretary of Commerce Senate Senate and House Shipping Shipping Board suit term Territory thereof tion trade transportation Treasury United United States Shipping unless vessel violation
938. lappuse - When two steam- vessels are meeting end on, or nearly end on, so as to involve risk of collision, each shall alter her course to starboard, so that each may pass on the port side of the other.
109. lappuse - ... light, so constructed as to show an unbroken light over an arc of the horizon of twenty points of the compass, so fixed as to throw the light ten points on each side of the vessel, namely, from right ahead to two points abaft the beam on either side, and of such a character as to be visible at a distance of at least five miles.
932. lappuse - ... use, and shall, on the approach of or to other vessels, be exhibited on their respective sides in sufficient time to prevent collision, in such manner as to make them most visible, and so that the green light shall not be seen on the port side nor the red light on the starboard side, nor, if practicable, more than 22% degrees (2 points) abaft the beam on their respective sides.
573. lappuse - ... between the two vessels shall make the overtaking vessel a crossing vessel within the meaning of these rules, or relieve her of the duty of keeping clear of the overtaken vessel until she is finally past and clear.
165. lappuse - ... (m) wastage in bulk or weight or any other loss or damage arising from inherent defect, quality or vice of the goods; (n) insufficiency of packing...
164. lappuse - ... make the holds, refrigerating and cool chambers and all other parts of the ship in which goods are carried fit and safe for their reception, carriage and preservation in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of Article HI.
624. lappuse - Every vessel which is directed by these Rules to keep out of the way of another vessel shall, if the circumstances of the case admit, avoid crossing ahead of the other.
574. lappuse - In obeying and construing these rules due regard shall be had to all dangers of navigation and collision, and to any special circumstances which may render a departure from the above rules necessary in order to avoid immediate danger.
259. lappuse - States the sum of $100 for each and every day of the continuance of such failure, which forfeiture shall be payable into the Treasury of the United States, and shall be recoverable in a civil suit in the name of the United States...
79. lappuse - That any seaman who shall suffer personal injury in the course of his employment may, at his election, maintain an action for damages at law, with the right of trial by jury, and in such action all statutes of the United States modifying or extending the commonlaw right or remedy in cases of personal injury to railway employees shall apply...