Code of Federal Regulations: Containing a Codification of Documents of General Applicability and Future Effect as of December 31, 1948, with Ancillaries and Index
Special edition of the Federal Register, containing a codification of documents of general applicability and future effect ... with ancillaries.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance acid Action added addition amended amount appear applicable sections appropriate artificial bear calories chapter cheese cholesterol claim color combination common concentrated conforms consumed contains cream dairy defined definition designated determined dietary display drained dried EFFECTIVE DATE NOTE ents established Federal finished flavor flour Food and Drug fruit glucose gram graph gredients immediately inch juice label label as required Label declaration less listed manufacturing material means meets ment method milk nutrient nutrition Official optional ingredients package packing panel paragraph pasteurized pears percent pieces prepared prescribed present procedure protein quantity records reduced reference reference amount regulation safe salt sample serving sirup sodium solids specified specified in paragraph statement Subpart sugar suitable sweetened term tion units vegetable vitamin weight whole
192. lappuse - ... if it consists in whole or in part of any filthy, putrid, or decomposed substance, or if it is otherwise unfit for food; or (4) if it has been prepared, packed, or held under insanitary conditions whereby it may have become contaminated with filth, or whereby it may have been rendered injurious to health...
178. lappuse - Whenever the Secretary finds after investigation that the distribution in interstate commerce of any class of food may, by reason of contamination with micro-organisms during the manufacture, processing, or packing thereof in any locality, be injurious to health...
69. lappuse - The failure of such word, statement, or Information to appear on the part or panel of the label which is presented or displayed under customary conditions of purchase...
17. lappuse - If it is an imitation of another food, unless its label bears, in type of uniform size and prominence, the word "imitation" and, immediately thereafter, the name of the food imitated.
154. lappuse - Uses for supplementing or fortifying the ordinary or usual diet with any vitamin, mineral, or other dietary property. Any such particular use of a food is a special dietary use, regardless of whether such food also purports to be or is represented for general use.
71. lappuse - Food; labeling; misbranding. (a) Among representations in the labeling of a food which render such food misbranded is a false or misleading representation with respect to another food or a drug, device, or cosmetic. (b) The labeling of a food which contains two or more ingredients may be misleading by reason (among other reasons) of the designation of such food in such labeling by a name which includes or suggests the name of one or more but not all such ingredients, even though the names of all...
386. lappuse - Macaroni products; identity; label statement of optional ingredients. (a) Macaroni products are the class of food each of which is prepared by drying formed units of dough made from semolina, durum flour, farina, flour, or any combination of two or more of these, with water and with or without one or more of the optional ingredients specified in subparagraphs (1) to (6), inclusive of this paragraph.
153. lappuse - special dietary uses", as applied to food for man, means particular (as distinguished from general) uses of food, as follows: (1) Uses for supplying particular dietary needs which exist by reason of a physical, physiological, pathological or other condition, including but not limited to the conditions of diseases...
121. lappuse - ... each such cheese shall bear a legible mark on the cheese showing the date at which the preliminary manufacturing process has been completed and at which date curing commences, and to each such cheese or its wrapper or immediate container shall be affixed a removable tag reading, " cheese made from unpasteurized milk. For completion of caring and proper labeling", the blank being filled in with the applicable name of the variety of cheese.
73. lappuse - A food shall be exempt while held for sale from the requirements of section 403(k) of the act (requiring label statement of any artificial flavoring, artificial coloring, or chemical preservatives) if said food, having been received in bulk containers at a retail establishment, is displayed to the purchaser with either (1) the labeling of the bulk container plainly in view or (2) a counter card, sign, or other appropriate device bearing prominently and conspicuously the information required to be...