Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed alleged amount answer appellant application assessment assignment authority bank cause charged claim Code Company complaint condition Constitution contended contract corporation damages deed defendant denied determine directed District Court duty effect entered error evidence executed fact filed follows further give given granted ground held hold injury instruction intent interest issue Judge judgment jurisdiction jury KEY-NUMBER land lien matter ment mortgage motion negligence notice opinion owner paid party payment person petition plain plaintiff possession presented proceedings proper purchase question reason received record recover reference relation respondent rule statute street sufficient suit Supreme Court sustained taken testified testimony thereof tion trial verdict Wash witness
306. lappuse - Every holder is deemed prima facie to be a holder in due course; but when it is shown that the title of any person who has negotiated the instrument was defective, the burden is on the holder to prove that he or some person under whom he claims acquired the title as a holder in due course.
307. lappuse - The instrument is payable to bearer 1. When it is expressed to be so payable; or 2. When it is payable to a person named therein or bearer; or 3. When it is payable to the order of a fictitious or nonexisting person, and such fact was known to the person making it so payable; or 4.
3. lappuse - To justify the State in thus interposing its authority in behalf of the public, it must appear, first, that the interests of the public generally, as distinguished from those of a particular class, require such interference; and, second, that the means are reasonably necessary for the accomplishment of the purpose, and not unduly oppressive upon individuals.
98. lappuse - Every contract on a negotiable instrument is incomplete and revocable until delivery of the instrument for the purpose of giving effect thereto. As between immediate parties, and as regards a remote party other than a holder in due course, the delivery, in order to be effectual, must be made either by or under the authority of the party making, drawing, accepting or indorsing, as the case may be; and in such case the delivery may be shown to...
244. lappuse - The taking, receiving, reserving, or charging a rate of interest greater than is allowed by the preceding section, when knowingly done, shall be deemed a forfeiture of the entire interest which the note, bill or other evidence of debt carries with it, or which has been agreed to be paid thereon.
167. lappuse - Manslaughter is the unlawful killing of a human being, without malice. It is of two kinds: 1. Voluntary upon a sudden quarrel or heat of passion. 2. Involuntary in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to felony; or in the commission of a lawful act which might produce death, in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection.
88. lappuse - To divide, withdraw, or in any manner pay to the stockholders, or any of them, any part of the capital stock of the corporation; or to reduce such capital stock without the consent of the legislature; or 3.
350. lappuse - Upon these issues the case was tried to the court and a jury, and resulted in a verdict in favor of the plaintiff for $3,500.
342. lappuse - The jury returned a verdict for plaintiff in the sum of $7,500. Defendant moved for judgment notwithstanding the verdict and, in the alternative, for a new trial.