STRUCTURED SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN: A CONCISE STUDY
PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd., 2004. gada 1. janv. - 324 lappuses
Virtual presence of Internet and availability of infor-mation on the net have led to information systems becoming an inseparable part of organizations. Today, computer-based information systems are extensively used for acquisition, storage, and dissemination of data throughout the organizations. These information systems, however, need to be backed by sound software development activities. The systems analysts play a key role in development and implementation of the information systems in the organizations. It is, therefore, essential that they remain abreast of the latest software development methods and tools while using them. This concise book presents in an abstracted form, the essentials of theory and practice of structured systems analysis and design. It is aimed at getting the concep-tual framework across to the readers and thus aiding in concept implementation. Well-suited for teaching an academic course of one semester in systems analysis and design, the text is also suitable for conducting short term training programmes for software professionals. Armed with these concepts and ideas, the systems analysts will be able to tackle various aspects of systems analysis and design in real life situations.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Software Quality Assurance
Normal Form Analysis
Putting the System to Use
User Interface Design
Acceptance activity Address Allocation alternative analysis application approach attributes Bill BRN Analyst Check Client Code Collection commands complete components Computer consistent Consultant Coop cost Create Current Customer Customer Customer Customer Order CustomerNo Cycle Date data flows defined Delete dependent Description diagram Dialogue documentation Enter Entity environment errors essential existing File Friends function Identify implementation Initial inputs Integration interaction interface interview Invoice involves Item logical Maintain methods Modify modules Name needs normal form Note objectives Office operation Order organization outputs Packing performance PERSON phase physical Prepare Price problem procedures Product Project proposed Provide Record Reference Relation relationships requirements Select Sheet SKILL specifications standards Status Store strategy structure Student STUDY suggestions System LO System techniques testing Transactions Type Unit
46. lappuse - A condition or capability needed by a user to solve a problem or achieve an objective; (2) A condition or capability that must be met or possessed by a system or system component to satisfy a contract, standard, specification, or other formally imposed document; (3) A documented representation of a condition or capability as in (1) or (2).
20. lappuse - Resource Planning Determining what resources and what quantities of each should be used to perform project activities.
20. lappuse - Monitoring specific project results to determine if they comply with relevant quality standards and identifying ways to eliminate causes of unsatisfactory performance.
15. lappuse - Dictionary (1976) defines culture as "the totality of socially transmitted behaviour patterns, arts, beliefs, institutions, and all other products of human work and thought characteristic of a community or population.
20. lappuse - Project cost management. A subset of project management that includes the processes required to ensure that the project is completed within the approved budget.
22. lappuse - Risk Monitoring and Control - monitoring residual risks, identifying new risks, executing risk reduction plans, and evaluating their effectiveness throughout the project life cycle.
19. lappuse - Scope Definition Subdividing the major project deliverables into smaller, more manageable components.
21. lappuse - Communication management: the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage, and ultimate disposition of project information.
23. lappuse - Project integration management. A subset of project management that includes the processes required to ensure that the various elements of the project are properly coordinated. It consists of project plan development, project plan execution, and overall change control.