Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted accord achievement activities adopt advancement agency agreement Alternative American appoint approval ARTICLE arts Assist basis Bodies or National Body or Bodies Charter committees Conference consider consist consultation Council countries cultural and educational Cultural Organization cultural relations cultural-relations delegates determine developed discuss draft constitution economic educa educational and cultural effective elected establish exchange Executive Board experience fields five functions Government groups House human ideas important included Institute Intellectual Cooperation interchange knowledge leaders League libraries London majority meeting ments mutual National Co-operating Body National Commission official operation Organisation Organization participating peace period persons plans political POWERS President problems procedure promote proposed Educational publications recommendations representa representatives resolution respective responsibilities rules San Francisco sciences scientific Secretariat Senator sent social staff technical term tion tional and cultural tives tural two-thirds understanding United Nations various vote welfare
21. lappuse - Secretariat 1. The Secretariat shall consist of a Director-General and such staff as may be required. 2. The Director-General shall be nominated by the Executive Board and appointed by the General Conference for a period of six years, under such conditions as the Conference may approve, and shall be eligible for reappointment. He shall be the chief administrative officer of the Organisation. 3. The Director-General, or a deputy designated by him, shall participate...
2. lappuse - Charter, the well-being of the inhabitants of these territories, and, to this end: a. to ensure, with due respect for the culture of the peoples concerned, their political, economic, social, and educational advancement, their just treatment, and their protection against abuses; b.
26. lappuse - Without prejudice to the provisions concerning supplementary budgets in paragraph 1 of this article, the following exceptional arrangements shall apply in respect of the financial year in which this Constitution comes into force: (a) the budget shall be the provisional budget set forth in Annex II to this Constitution; and (b) the amounts to be contributed by the members shall be in the proportions set forth in Annex II to this Constitution.
2. lappuse - The various specialized agencies, established by intergovernmental agreement and having wide international responsibilities, as defined in their basic instruments, in economic, social, cultural, educational, health, and related fields, shall be brought into relationship with the United Nations in accordance with the provisions of Article 63.
2. lappuse - Members of the United Nations which have or assume responsibilities for the administration of territories whose peoples have not yet attained a full measure of self-government recognize the principle that the interests of the inhabitants of these territories are paramount, and accept as a sacred trust the obligation to promote to the utmost, within the system of international peace and security established by the present Charter, the well-being of the inhabitants of these territories, and, to this...
21. lappuse - The Director-General, or a deputy designated by him, shall participate, without the right to vote, in all meetings of the General Conference, of the Executive Board, and of the committees of the Organization.
25. lappuse - Any question or dispute concerning the interpretation of this Constitution shall be referred for determination to the International Court of Justice or to an arbitral tribunal, as the General Conference may determine under its rules of procedure.
3. lappuse - Today we are faced with the pre-eminent fact that, if civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships the ability of all peoples, of all kinds, to live together and work together in the same world, at peace.